Samson makes wireless easier than ever with the XPDm Lavalier Digital Wireless System, a unique wireless microphone solution that is ideal for presenters, educators and interviewers. This digital wireless system operates on the 2.4GHz license-free frequency and offers simple setup and professional full-range audio and 100' of wireless operation at an unbeatable value.
Easily integrate the XPDm Lavalier System into your audio setup with a lightweight and portable RXD1M receiver that has XLR, 1/4'' and 1/8'' outputs. Simply pair the handheld PXD1 transmitter to the receiver via the pair button for straightforward synching.
Digital Wireless Technology
The XPDm Lavalier System delivers high-quality audio using 2.4GHz digital transmission. This wireless technology allows the microphone transmitter to send an uncompressed signal to the receiver and offers a greater signal-to-noise when compared to traditional wireless systems.
The PXD1 beltpack transmitter allows for 100' of wireless range and provides up to 20 hours of use on two AA batteries. The LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone connects with the beltpack transmitter and captures vocals with absolute clarity. A lightweight mic clip is included for low-profile microphone placements on ties, lapels and other articles of clothing as well as a windscreen to reduce P-pops and other unwanted noise.
XPDm Lavalier Digital Wireless System
- Dual-channel, high performance digital wireless system
- Operates on 2.4GHz License-free frequency
RXD1M Tabletop Receiver
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4'' and unbalanced 1/8'' outputs
- One-touch pairing button
- Rotary volume knob with integral power switch
PXD1 Beltpack Transmitter
- Includes LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- 300' operating range
RXD1M Digital Receiver
- Simultaneous Systems: 2
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line of sight
- Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHz
- Modulation type: GFSK
- Audio Frequency Response: 20Hz-16KHz
- T.H.D.:0.1% (@ 1KHz, -10dBu)
- Signal to Noise: 85dB
Audio Output Level
- From 3.5 , 6.3 Jack (unbalanced): 5dBu
- From XLR Jack (balanced): 5dBu
Audio Output Impedance
- From 3.5 , 6.3 Jack (unbalanced): 2Khz
- From XLR output jack (balanced): 4.5Khz
- RF Sensitivity: -78dBm/20dB SINAD
- Operating Voltage: 5V/500mA
- Product Dimensions: 4.25" (110mm) x 3.75" (95mm) x 1.5" (39mm)
- Product Weight: 0.33kg (152g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.