Explore and Expand.
The Samson Expedition XP208w Rechargeable Portable PA is the perfect solution for anyone who needs great-sounding mobile audio. With 200 watts of power, 20 hours of battery life, a 4-channel mixer and Bluetooth audio, the XP208w offers big sound to musicians, DJs or those just hanging around the barbeque. The system includes a wireless handheld microphone for completely cord-free performance.
Power and Build
The XP208w operates for up to 20 hours continuously via its built-in rechargeable battery. Its lightweight amplifier delivers 200 watts of power to an 8" 2-way speaker system. All of this is housed in a rugged polypropylene enclosure with a steel grille, locking telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels that weighs just under 24 pounds. Needless to say, transporting the XP208w is a breeze. Plus, a 1 3/8" speaker mount allows the XP208w to be mounted using any standard speaker stand.
In The Mix
Equipped with a full-featured 4-channel mixer, the XP208w makes for quick and easy setup. Connect microphones, line-level devices, and for buskers, guitars directly to the XP208w. The speaker can also stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device. A variable reverb control adds depth, and a voiceover ducker automatically lowers the music when speaking or singing into a microphone (XLR or wireless inputs). In addition, a master 2-band EQ is provided to adjust the tonal characteristics of the XP208w, as is a line output to daisy-chain additional speakers.
Included with the XP208w comes a Samson XPD2 Handheld Digital USB Wireless System (with USB extension cable). And thanks to the inclusion of two USB wireless ports, you can integrate a second XPD Series wireless system (sold separately) for multi-performer vocal and speech applications.
- All-in-one portable PA system that weighs just under 24kg
- Internal rechargeable battery for up to 20 hours of continuous use
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- Includes Samson XPD2 Handheld Digital USB Wireless System (100' operating range) with USB extension cable
- 2-way speaker enclosure with 8" woofer and 1" tweeter
- Class D amplifier produces 200 watts of Peak power
- 4-channel mixer with 2-band (Bass and Treble) EQ
- Independent volume controls on each channel
- XLR-1/4" combo selectable mic/line input for microphones and line level devices
- 1/4" selectable line/instrument input
- Variable reverb control for mic/wireless inputs
- Voiceover control with priority ducking
- Line output to daisy-chain multiple systems together
- Two USB wireless ports for use with Samson XPD Series USB Digital Wireless Systems (one XPD2 Handheld system included)
- Battery level, Charging and Power LED indicators
- Rugged polypropylene enclosure with steel grille
- Telescopic handle and smooth rolling wheels for easy transport
- 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Side microphone mounting clip for wireless mic storage
- Output Power: 200 watts Peak
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-18KHz (-3dB)
- Speakers: 8" woofer, 1" tweeter
- Inputs: XLR-1/4" combo Mic/Line, 1/4" Line/Instrument, 2x USB wireless
- Outputs: 1/4" Line
- Level Controls: Master, Mic/Line, XPD Wireless, Bluetooth
- Tone Control: Master Bass and Treble EQ
- Dynamics Control: Reverb, Voiceover (switch)
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0, A2DP
- Battery Life: Up to 20 hours by built-in, sealed 12V/8AH
- Battery Charging: 4-6 hours
- Construction: Polypropylene, steel grille, telescopic handle, smooth rolling wheels
- Accessories: Mic mounting clip, USB extension cable
- Wireless System: 1x Samson XPD2 Handheld USB Digital
- Wireless Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
- Wireless Working Frequency: 2.404~2.476GHZ
- Product Dimensions: 17" (429mm) x 11" (277mm) x 10" (252mm)
- Product Weight: 23.8kg (10.8kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.