The WA-412 provides 4 channels of classic American console preamps in a sleek 1RU design. This style of preamp is often referred to as ",the sound of Rock n' Roll", for its BIG punchy low end and smooth open top end. Featuring fully discrete socketed 6-pin opamps and custom wound Altran USA input and output transformers, the WA-412 leaves nothing to be desired. If you are looking for multiple channels of world class tone in an affordable package, the WA-412 is the right choice for you.
The WA-412 has all of the features one would expect from this style of preamp... and more. Output Trim has been added to every channel for precise control and creative gain structuring. We also added a Tone switch (transformer input impedance) to each channel, which allows you to choose the warm and punchy classic console tone, or a more open &, neutral sound.
Carefully choosen components has resulted in an amazing four channel 'workhorse' preamp/DI that performs at the highest levels, while still adding a touch of vintage console magic to your signal.
- 4 Channel Microphone Preamplifer + Instrument DI.
- Fully discrete, transformer coupled, through-hole component topology.
- All channels utilize custom wound, premium input and output transformers made by Altran USA.
- X520 discrete op-amp in every channel, socketed for convenience. Can be user-replaced with most 6 pin,discrete op-amps.
- 65db gain.
- Inputs - Microphone XLR &, Active Instrument DI.
- Outputs - Transformer balanced XLR &, TRS.
- TONE button Input impedance switches from 600 ohms to 150 ohms (changes the tone of both the mic and DI inputs).
- -20db pad - pads both mic and instrument DI inputs.
- +48 volt phantom power.
- LED metering.
- Output trim knob for precise level control and tone sculpting possibilities.
- Internal power supply (grounded, 3 pin IEC cord).
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.