WA-14 Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
TheWA-14 is a '414-style condenser microphonebased on the early 1970's microphone used on countless hit records. The WA-14 utilizes a customall-brass CK12-style capsule, CineMag USA transformer, and afully discrete signal path. The WA-14 can be used on an array of sources, such as, punchy/warm intimate lead vocals, acoustic/electricguitars, bass,drums/percussion, strings/orchestral material, and many other sources. The WA-14 provides a realism and thickness that is true to the vintage microphone, but now at an affordable price
The WA-12-B-60V is an all-brass, edge-terminated capsule that captures all the smoothness, rich top end, and warm vintage sonicsof the original CK12 capsule. The WA-12-B-60V usesa variantCEK-12 backplateas a basis, which overcomesmanufacturing limitations of the original CK12 capsule. The o-ring and housing of the WA-12-B-60V are all made from brass (no teflon parts), and the diaphragm is 24k gold sputtered6 micron, NOS PET film (mylar). The end result is a very consistent, reliable capsule which matches the frequency response and tonality of the classic 1970's classic capsule.
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone with variable pad and three polar patterns
- Featurescustom WA-12-B-60V edge-terminated, dual-backplate, all-brass vintage CK12-style capsule
- Custom CineMag USA transformer
- Frequency range:20Hz to 20kHz
-Output pad:0dB, -10dB, -20dB
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, figure of eight and omnidirectional
- OutputImpedance:150 ohms
- 3-pin gold plated XLR
- Requires +48V phantom power
- Includes shock mount and hard mount
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.