15 in. Bass Reflex Subwoofer
The VRX915S is a compact, high power suspendable subwoofer system containing a 2265G-1 neodymium magnet, patented Differential Drive®,, 15", woofer in a front-loaded, vented enclosure.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of VRX915S line-arrays and optional array frame.
- 15 inch, 2265G-1 Differential Drive®, woofer for extended low-frequency output.
- Light and compact for versatility and easy handleability.
- 20 mm threaded pole socket for solid, secure satellite speaker mounting.
- Live performance systems.
- Mobile and fixed DJ systems.
- Sound system rental and tour.
- Permanent installations.
|Power Rating||800 W / 1600 W / 3200 W|
|Frequency Range||35 Hz - 250 Hz (-10 dB)|
(H x W x D)
|496 mm x 420 mm x 597 mm
(19.5 in x 16.5 in x 23.5 in)
|Frequency Response||40 Hz - 250 Hz (+/-3db)|
|System Maximum SPL||126 dB SPL|
|System Sensitivity (1w @ 1m||91 dB SPL|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2265G-1, 250 mm (15 in) Differential Drive®, woofer|
|Nominal Impedance||4 Ohms|
|Active Tunings||Tunings available at www.jblpro.com|
|Enclosure||15 mm - 18 mm, multi ply birch plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||Top mounted M20 threaded socket for optional pole SS4-BK. Integrated flying hardware for use with array frame VRX-SMAF. 8 M10 fittings. Optional M10 eyebolt kit.|
|Finish||Black DuraFlex&trade, finish|
|Grille||Power coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent black foam backing.|
|Input Connectors||Switchable, +1/-1 or +2/-2|
|Net Weight||26.3 kg (58 lb)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.