The KSM9 with the ULXD2 digital handheld transmitter features the KSM9 cardioid/supercardioid condenser vocal microphone head which captures vocal subtlety with extraordinary detail to deliver clear articulation and precise vocal reproduction for live performance.
- AES 256-bit encryption for applications for which secure transmission is needed
- Proprietary Shure Gain Ranging optimizes the system's dynamic range for any input source, eliminating the need for transmitter gain adjustments
- Optional Shure SB900A lithium-ion rechargeable battery pack provides over 12 hours of battery life, precision metering in hours and minutes, and zero memory effect
- External charging contacts for docked charging (with the SBC200 Dual Docking Charger)
- Transmitter Mute Mode repurposes the On/Off switch into a mute switch, enabling audio muting while preserving RF channel presence
- Backlit LCD with easy to navigate menu and controls
- Rugged metal construction
- Frequency and power lockout
The ULXD2/KSM9 Handheld Wireless Microphone Transmitter works with ULX-D Wireless Systems.
Note: When purchasing separate wireless components, please match their frequency bands to ensure proper system operation.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.