Smooth belt drive & low-noise DC motor
The precise belt drive on the TURN2 ensures a consistent platter speed with minimal wow and flutter. The built-in, low-vibration DC motor is extremely quiet meaning the TURN2 can be ideally set up in listening environments or living rooms. The integrated motor control can be conveniently switched between 33 1/3 and 45 RPM using the speed selector switch, which is located underneath the chassis in keeping with the player’s minimal styling.
Static balanced, straight tone arm with optimal tracking performance
The TURN2 is fitted with a static balanced, straight tone arm, with an angled headshell and Ortofon cartridge that sits perfectly in the groove of the record. The manual tone arm lift allows the needle to be precisely lowered onto the record. The anti-skating mechanism ensures the best possible tracking performance.
Flexible Headshell Connection
The headshell connection makes TURN2 a really flexible performer. The GM/SME locking mechanism allows for easy switching between pick-up cartridges mounted on different headshells.
Classy, matt slimline housing with high-quality terminal
Alongside the connection for the external DC power supply, the rear of the TURN2 features two gold-plated, corrosion-resistant RCA connections and a separate earth connection to prevent the possibility of ground loops. All cable connections are removable, allowing for easy replacement or later upgrade. The heavy MDF plinth has an extremely slimline design and is available in a matt black, red or white finish. A high-inertia die cast aluminium platter with chrome edging harmoniously rounds off the elegant design of the TURN2.
Analogue HiFi Turntable for Audio Purists.
The TURN2 HiFi turntable is for vinyl purists wanting to immerse themselves in the world of analogue listening pleasure. Vinyl enthusiasts can start using the turntable straight away thanks to the pre-installed, elliptical cartridge from Ortofon.
- Belt-driven HiFi turntable
- Factory fitted with Ortofon OM10 cartridge
- New straight tonearm design with optimal tracking performance
- Manual arm lift
- Low vibration DC motor
- Integrated motor control with Speed-Switch for conveniently selecting two different speeds 33 / 45 rpm
- External DC power supply
- Die-cast Aluminum Platter with chrome edging
- Anti-Skating Wheel-System
- Gold-plated, corrosion resistant connections (all cables detachable)
- Slim-line wooden Plinth with mat black finish
- Convenient power switch at the side bottom
- Included Accessories: Turntable Platter, Dust Cover, 2x Dustcover hinges, Balance Counter Weight, PHONO RCA Cable, DC power supply with international plugs, Felt Mat, Instruction Manual, Ortofon OM10 cartridge, headshell
TECHNICAL DATATurntable Section:
- Type: Belt-Driven Analogue Turntable System
- Drive: Belt drive
- Motor: DC Motor
- Turntable Speeds: 2 speeds (33 1/3, 45)
- Wow and flutter: 0.2% WRMS
- S/N Ratio: >65 dB (a-weight)
- Record weight: recommended 500g
- Material: aluminium die-cast
- Diameter: 300 mm
- Weight: 550 g
- Type: Static Balanced Straight Tonearm
- Effective Length: 224 mm
- Overhang: 19 mm
- Tracking Error Angle: 25°
- Tracking Force: 1.5 g
- Applicable Cartridge Weight: 4~6 g (incl. headshell 14~16 g)
- Anti-Skating Range: 0 – 3 g
- 1x PHONO Out (gold-plated), 1x GND Earth Terminal
- Power supply: DC 12 V, 500 mA
- Power Consumption: 6 W
- Dimensions: 420 (W) x 340 (D) x 121 (H) mm (incl. Dust cover)
- Weight: Approx. 4.6 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.