A solid foundation for mixing.
Powerful and musical, Temblor T10 active, front-firing subwoofers are designed to deliver fast and accurate transient response, extending low frequencies without a hint of tubbines or overshoot. This ensures that Temblor-series subwoofers complement full-range monitors without overshadowing them, naturally extending the reach of your full-range system's low end so that you can produce your best mix from top to bottom.
- 10-inch, front-firing, glass-composite low-frequency transducer
- Front-firing, bass-reflex acoustic port
Controls and filters
- Input gain control (-30 dB to +6 dB, continuously variable)
- Continuously variable lowpass filter (50 Hz to 130 Hz)
- Built-in crossover
- Switchable highpass filter removes frequency content below 80 Hz from the full-range signal sent from the Temblor outputs to the main monitors
- Momentary footswitch (included) bypasses the subwoofer, highpass filter, and Sub Out
- Polarity invert
- Ground-lift switch
Power and safety
- 250 watt, Class AB amplification
- Internal damping and heat sink
- Integrated rubber feet for stable placement
Inputs and outputs
- Left and right, balanced XLR and 1/4 TRS and unbalanced RCA main inputs
- Left and right balanced XLR and 1/4 TRS outputs
- XLR subwoofer output for connecting a second Temblor T10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.