Analog and digital worlds collide in the Reloop Concorde Green cartridge, resulting in the perfect unit designed for use with timecode records. Thanks to its high output voltage, it is able to reproduce timecode signals in an especially precise way while the special spherical stylus also reduces vinyl wear.
- Optimized for timecode vinyls
- Special spherical stylus
- Very high output voltage
- Appropriate for scratching
- Very low vinyl wearout
- Easy tonearm installation through direct SME mounting
- Made by Ortofon
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 8 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 - 4 g
- Recommended tracking force: 3 g
- Weight: 18.5 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.