The Concorde cartridge system is particularly suitable for scratching, due to the special spherical stylus. With a very high tracking ability, the cartridge always stays in the record groove and does not jump, even during fast manoeuvres. In addition, the stylus has a positive effect on vinyl wear.
- Excellent for scratching
- Special spherical stylus
- Very high tracking ability
- High output voltage
- Very low vinyl wearout
- Easy tonearm installation through direct SME mounting
- Made by Ortofon
- Frequency range: 20 Hz - 18 kHz
- Output voltage (5 cm/s): 6 mV
- Tracking force range: 2 - 5 g
- Recommended tracking force: 4 g
- Weight: 18.5 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.