The small format mixer with large format power.
The StudioLive 64S is a 64-channel mixer that brings the power of a large format console to small format digital mixing. Powered by the new quad-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 64S digital mixer is equipped with 76 mixing channels, 43 mix buses, and 526 simultaneous processors including 8 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. With 128 (64X64) channels of USB recording, 128 channels of AVB I/O, flexible routing options, and the studio-grade audio quality that made StudioLive mixers famous, the StudioLive 64S delivers a truly exceptional mixing experience that's in a class of its own.
The scalable digital mixer.
The StudioLive 64S digital mixer and the complete PreSonus StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customized for your needs. Connect NSB-series stage boxes to add remote analog inputs and outputs wherever they're required and complete your 64-channel, 32-bus StudioLive 64S. Add EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers to give your musicians their own customizable 16-channel monitor mix. Multiple StudioLive Series III digital mixers can be networked together, allowing you to route audio to and from any device on the audio network thanks to the flexibility of Digital Patching available both onboard your StudioLive 64S digital mixer and inside UC Surface remote mixer software.
The best digital mixer for recording with or without a computer.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on your StudioLive 64S digital mixer or on your Mac or Windows computer. Record any combination of channels, FlexMixes, and the main stereo mix to USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. StudioLive mix scenes can be stored with your recordings to speed up Virtual Soundchecks. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio One console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more to launch your live mix right where you left it. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast, simple, and hassle-free so you can focus on mixing the show.
We built our reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and we put all of that experience into designing the StudioLive 64S digital mixer. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive 64S mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One, and when you load a StudioLive 64S mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can be recalled along with the other settings.
- Powered by the new quad-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 76 input-channel digital mixer with 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 64 channels (individually sourced from any of the 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs or any AVB, USB, or SD input)
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, Bluetooth connectivity, USB, AVB or SD)
- 8 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- 43 mix buses
- 32 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 8 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- Stereo Main bus
- Main Mono/Center bus with per-channel level send and Center Divergence
- 526 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 8 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 8 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 8 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34x34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for Pro Tools
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.