Power meets efficiency.
Loaded with the processing power, studio-grade audio quality, and flexible routing options that made StudioLive mixers famous, the StudioLive 32SX is the perfect compact 32-channel digital mixing solution. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 32SX digital mixer is equipped with 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors including 4 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input and mix. The low profile of the StudioLive 32SX makes it an ideal solution for any mixing environment where desk real estate is at a premium. The split-fader workflow lets you manage 32 input channels in two fader layers, while still providing access to your mix outputs on eight additional faders. With 32 XMAX mic preamps and 16 balanced mix outputs, the StudioLive 32SX packs connectivity and power into an efficient use of space.
The scalable digital mixer.
The StudioLive 32SX digital mixer and the complete PreSonus StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customized for your needs. Add EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers to give your musicians their own customizable 16-channel monitor mixes. Connect a StudioLive 32R to use as a remote stage box or monitor mixer. Multiple StudioLive Series III digital mixers can be networked, allowing you to route audio to and from any device on the audio network thanks, to the flexibility of Digital Patching onboard your StudioLive 32SX digital mixer and in UC Surface remote mixer software.
We built our reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and we put all of that experience into designing the StudioLive 32SX digital mixer. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive 32SX mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One, and when you load a StudioLive 32SX mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can also be recalled along with the other settings.
Record music with or without a computer.
PreSonus Capture recording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on your StudioLive 32SX digital mixer or on your Mac or Windows computer. Record all 32 channels plus a stereo mix of your choosing via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. StudioLive mix scenes can be stored with your recordings to speed up virtual soundchecks. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio One console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast, simple and hassle-free so you can focus on mixing the show.
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 25 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, USB, AVB or SD)
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- 26 mix buses
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- Stereo Main bus
- 286 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34x34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for ProTools
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.