The small-format mixer with one-to-one control.
The StudioLive 32S is a powerful 32-channel mixer that provides the ultimate mixing experience, packing large format features into a small format chassis. Powered by the dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine, the StudioLive 32S digital mixer is equipped with 40 mixing channels, 26 mix buses, and 286 simultaneous processors®including 4 stereo reverberation systems, and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. With 128 (64x64) channels of USB recording, 128 channels of AVB network audio I/O, flexible routing options, and studio-grade audio quality, the StudioLive 32S delivers a fast and intuitive, surface-driven workflow for total control. Spend less time menu-diving and more time mixing hands-on.
The scalable digital mixer.
The StudioLive 32S digital mixer and the complete PreSonus StudioLive Series III ecosystem of AVB networking products allow you to create a system that is truly customized for your needs. Connect NSB series stage boxes to add remote analog inputs and outputs wherever they're required. Network with Studiolive series 111 Rack mixres and add a dedicated monitor mixer. Add Earmix 16M personal monitore mixres to give your musicians their own customizable 16-channel monitor mixes. Multiple Studiolive serie 3 personbal mixers can be networked, allowing you to route audio to and from any device on the audio network, thanks to the flexibility of Digital Patching onboard your StudioLive 32S digital mixer and in UC surface remote mixer software
- Powered by the new dual-core PreSonus FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 40 input-channel digital mixer with 33 touch-sensitive motorized faders
- 32 local digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs
- 2 balanced stereo aux inputs
- 1 stereo tape input (RCA, Bluetooth connectivity, USB, AVB or SD)
- 4 FLEX FX returns
- 1 Talkback
- 26 mix buses
- 16 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix)
- 4 dedicated FLEX FX buses
- 4 dedicated subgroups
- Stereo Main bus
- 286 simultaneous processors
- Gate / Expander
- Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models
- 31-band Graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space-Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- FLEX FX multi-effects processor with 4 slots to load legendary reverb emulations and delays with 4 dedicated effects buses
- 24 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 128-channel (64x64) recording over USB
- Onboard multi-channel SD recorder (34x34) with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB Networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers and more
- User Profiles for managing multiple operators with custom permissions
- Per channel digital patching from any analog, AVB, USB, or SD Card source
- DAW Control
- Advanced Studio One control integration
- MCU emulation mode optimized for Logic
- HUI emulation mode optimized for ProTools
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad, or Android tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians monitor mix under their fingers with QMix-UC (included) for iOS or Android
- Capture 3.0 multitrack software included
- Automated Virtual Soundcheck
- Store StudioLive mix scenes with your audio
- Advanced Studio One integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- XMAX mic preamp control from Studio One
- Control Fat Channel parameters from Studio One mixing console
The best digital mixer for recording - with or without a computer.
PreSonus Capturerecording software is an intuitive multitrack recording application with a fully integrated Virtual Soundcheck mode that runs directly on your StudioLive 32S digital mixer or on your computer running macOS or Windows. Record any combination of channels, FlexMixes, and the Main stereo mix via USB, to an SD Card, or both for the ultimate redundant live recording rig. StudioLive mix scenes can be stored with your recordings to speed up virtual soundchecks. Best of all, Capture sessions open natively in Studio One with the entire StudioLive mix scene re-created in the Studio one console, complete with fader levels, Fat Channel settings, mutes, solos, and more. No other multitrack software makes recording as fast, simple, and hassle-free so you can focus on mixing the show.
We built our reputation designing great-sounding analog circuits for critical studio recording environments, and we put all of that experience into designing the StudioLive 32S digital mixer. In 1995, PreSonus patented digital control over analog circuits with our first studio product. Building on this legacy, we created a separate digital volume-control circuit ahead of our lauded analog XMAX mic preamp design, providing the convenience of digital recall without sacrificing fidelity. This allows the StudioLive 32S mic preamps to be remote-controlled with UC Surface software or Studio One, and when you load a StudioLive 32S mixer scene, the mic preamp trim values can also be recalled along with the other settings.
Vintage studio processors onboard.
The dynamic Fat Channel on the StudioLive 32S digital mixer puts critical EQ and Dynamics functions beneath your fingertips while giving you fast access to every parameter. Fat Channel plug-ins can be inserted on every input channel and output bus. You can enjoy extensive, studio-style processing whether recording in the studio or running shows on the road.
The StudioLive 32S includes six Classic Fat Channel EQ and Compressor plug-in models pre-installed. But you also get Fat Channel Collection Vol. 1... which includes 15 additional vintage-modeled EQs and Compressors ($200 (CAD) value if purchased separately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.