Featuring the legendary SM58® Cardioid Dynamic Microphone capsule on top of the SLXD2 handheld wireless transmitter, the SLXD24/58 provides transparent digital audio and rock-solid RF stability for lecture halls and live performances.
The SLXD24/SM58 Wireless System delivers transparent, 24-bit digital audio and rock-solid RF performance for a wide range of applications, from day-long presentations to nighttime performances. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band, with easy setup and optional rechargeability accessories for wireless excellence, wherever required. Ships with SLXD4 single-channel receiver and SLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitters with antenna and rackmount accessories and 2 AA batteries.
SLX-D Digital Wireless delivers clear audio and stable RF performance with easy setup and rechargeability options. SLX-D is built to handle a wide range of applications, from day-long conferences to nighttime performances.
Automatic channel scan and IR sync are even easier with a guided setup feature programmed into each SLX-D wireless receiver. Manage multiple-system group scans and firmware updates with third-party setup and control via Ethernet. Operate up to 32 compatible systems per 44 MHz band for up to 8 hours from 2 AA batteries, or add Shure SB903 rechargeable batteries and charger accessories. SLX-D provides >118 dB dynamic range and stable, efficient RF transmission for a selection of handheld, lavalier and headset microphones.
- Transparent 24-bit digital audio
- Extended 20 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range (microphone dependent)
- 118 dB dynamic range
- Digital predictive switching diversity
- 44 MHz tuning bandwidth (region dependent)
- 32 available channels per frequency band (region dependent)
- Up to 10 compatible systems per 6MHz TV band; 12 systems per 8 MHz band
- Easy pairing of transmitters and receivers over IR scan and sync
- Automatic channel scan
- Link multiple receivers for group scan and firmware updates via Ethernet port
- Compatible with Shure Wireless Workbench® control software
- Remote monitoring and control via ShurePlus™ Channels app
- Third-party setup and control via Ethernet
- Elegant and easy-to-use interface with high-contrast LCD menu
- Guided setup mode installed in each SLX-D receiver
- Transmitters use 2 AA batteries or Shure SB903 rechargeable battery
- System configurations include handheld transmitters with interchangeable microphone capsules, bodypacks with a range of lavalier, headset and instrument microphones and single and dual rack-mountable receivers.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.