The Shure SLXD1 is a bodypack digital wireless microphone transmitter compatible with SLX-D receivers. It delivers crystal-clear, 24-bit digital audio quality and reliable RF performance—well suited for use in small- to medium-sized venues and houses of worship, or with A/V installations in conference, educational, or corporate facilities.
The SLXD1 operates in a 44 MHz UHF tuning range with 1760 frequencies available and features a selectable 1/10mW RF power output and a transmission range up to 330'. It provides up to 8 hours of operation on two AA batteries or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately).
User Friendly, Compact, and Lightweight
- The SLXD1 features a TA4M input, allowing you to connect a lavalier or headset mic of your choice for hands-free presentations and performances, or a dedicated WA305 locking instrument cable for use with a guitar/bass (mic and cable available separately).
- The unit quickly syncs with a wireless receiver via infrared at the touch of a button.
- An easy-to-read LCD shows important information.
- 1/10mW selectable RF output power allows you to increase either the transmitter's range or the number of mics operating simultaneously.
- The discreet, ergonomic housing is constructed from tough, lightweight ABS plastic and features a fixed 1/4 wave antenna.
Convenient Power Management Options
- The SLXD1 operates for up to 8 hours on two AA batteries or an SB903 rechargeable battery (available separately).
- The SB903 lithium-ion rechargeable battery offers convenient power management with zero memory effect and precision metering in hours and minutes on the transmitter's LCD screen.
- The SBC203 dual-battery recharging station (available separately) charges two SB903 batteries at once—it fits the external contacts on the transmitter so you don't have to remove the batteries to recharge.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.