SE535 Professional Sound Isolating™ Earphones provide spacious sound and rich bass through triple high-definition drivers. The discrete, secure design includes a detachable cable with wireform fit to keep earphones in place and cables out of the way. Sound Isolating technology blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise. Includes a premium carrying case, 1/4” adapter and fit kit with a wide selection of sleeves for a custom fit.
- Triple high-definition drivers deliver spacious sound and rich bass in a discrete, durable design.
- Sound Isolating™ design featuring fit kit with a variety of sleeves blocks up to 37 dB of outside noise so you can hear the details of your music.
- Secure, over-the-ear design ensures earphones stay in place and cables out of the way for unmatched, long-wearing comfort.
- Gold-plated MMCX connector has a lock-snap mechanism allowing 360-degree rotation for a comfortable fit.
- Detachable cable is durable enough to withstand everyday wear, yet allows for easy replacement in case of damage.
- Includes a zippered carrying case, ¼” adapter and fit kit with selection of sleeves.
- Designed to withstand the rigors of live performance with two-year warranty.
Shure Sound Isolating™ Earphones, built with balanced armature speakers, deliver a detailed soundstage free from outside noise. The powerful and stylish Shure SE earphones come with a detachable cable, adapters, a durable carrying case, and interchangeable Sound Isolating sleeves for a comfortable and personalized fit.
You may need to detach the cable from the earphones to attach optional components or to replace the cable if it becomes damaged. To prevent accidental separation, the connector has a snug fit. Take special care to prevent damage to the earphone and connector.
- Do not use pliers or other tools.
- Grasp the connector and the earphone as close as possible to where they join.
- Pull straight apart—do not twist. Cable is a snap fit, not threaded.
Note: If you pull at an angle, the connector will not detach.
- Do not pull on the cable or put any pressure on the earphone nozzle.
- Listen for a click when connecting.
- When reattaching the cable, match the "L" and "R" markings. For clear cables and earphones, match the color dots (Red=Right, Blue=Left).
Wearing the Earphones
The following are some suggested ways of wearing the earphones.
Wear the cable over the ear and secure it behind the head to help keep the earphones in place during physical activity.
Tighten the cable and take up slack by raising the cable cinch.
Inserting the Earphones
Insert the earphones so they form a tight seal. The fit of the earphone can greatly affect sound quality.
Important: If there seems to be a lack of low frequency response (bass), this means that the earphone sleeve is not forming a tight seal. Gently push the earphone deeper into the ear canal or try a different sleeve.
Warning: Do not push the earphone sleeve beyond the ear canal opening.
- Twist and pull to remove the sleeve from the nozzle.
- Slide on a new sleeve so that it completely covers the barb and the nozzle.
Caution: If the barb or any of the nozzle is exposed, the sleeve is not properly installed. Replace sleeves if they do not tightly grip the nozzle. To ensure proper fit and performance, use only sleeves supplied by Shure (unless using custom molded sleeves).
Removing the Earphones
Grasp the body of earphone and gently twist to remove.
Note: Do not pull on cable to remove earphone.
Choosing a Sleeve
Select an earphone sleeve that provides the best fit and sound isolation. It should be easy to insert, fit comfortably, and easy to remove.
|Soft Flex Sleeves: In small, medium, and large sizes. Made from pliable rubber.
|Soft Foam Sleeves: Compress the foam sleeve between your fingers and insert into the ear canal. Hold in place for about ten seconds while the foam expands.
|Triple-Flange Sleeves: If desired, use scissors to trim the stem on the sleeve.
Cleaning the Earphone Nozzle
If you notice a change in sound quality, remove the sleeve and check the nozzle of your earphone. If nozzle is blocked, clear obstruction by using wire loop end of cleaning tool.
If no obstruction is found or if sound quality does not improve, replace the sleeve with a new sleeve.
Caution: When cleaning, do not force any object through the earphone nozzle! This will damage the earphone sound filter.
Warning: The cleaning tool is only to be used to clean the earphones. Any other use, such as using the tool to clean ears or foam sleeve, could result in injury.
The cable connectors to the earphones may collect debris or other deposits that can affect audio quality. If this happens, disconnect the cables and clean them using a dry cotton swab.
Maintenance and Cleaning
Careful maintenance ensures a tight seal between the sleeve and nozzle, improving sound quality and product safety.
- Keep the earphones and sleeves as clean and dry as possible.
- To clean sleeves, remove them from earphones, gently rinse in warm water and air dry. Foam sleeves require a longer drying time. Inspect for damage and replace if necessary. Ear sleeves must be completely dry before reusing.
- Wipe the earphones and sleeves with mild antiseptic to avoid infections. Do not use alcohol-based disinfectants.
- Do not expose earphones to extreme temperatures.
- Replace sleeves if they do not fit properly.
- Do not attempt to modify this product. Doing so will void the warranty and could result in personal injury and/or product failure.
|Triple balanced-armature drivers
|Dual balanced-armature drivers
|Single High-Definition MicroDriver
at 1 kHz
at 1 kHz
|18 Hz–19 kHz
|18 Hz–19 .5 kHz
|20 Hz–19 kHz
|22 Hz–18 .5 kHz
Gold-plated 3.5 mm (1/8”) stereo mini jack plug with 6.35 mm (1/4”) threaded adapter
30 g (1 oz.)
-18°C to 57°C (0°F to 135°F)
-29°C to 74°C (-20°F to 165°F)
- Earphone Sleeves
- Replacement Cables
- Carrying Cases
- Music Phone Accessory Cables
- Volume Control
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.