The PA421B Antenna Combiner from Shure combines up to four PSM transmitters to a single antenna set. It can be used when multiple wireless systems are required for monitoring in sound reinforcement applications.
The PA421B reduces rack clutter, optimizes RF management, and provides DC power to compatible IEM transmitters. LED indicators for signal presence and signal overload provide four input LED signals (green when active, off inactive). Also, a very quiet, temperature-sensitive fan keeps the unit cool.
Combines up to four PSM transmitters to a single antenna se
- Improved intermodulation artifacts for cleaner RF environment
- Reduces rack clutter
- Wideband operation 470 to 865 MHz
- Daisy-chain up to 2 combiners with the expansion port
- Provides DC power to compatible IEM transmitters
- LED indications of signal presence, signal overload and current draw
- Fan design significantly improves cooling and reduces ambient noise
- Provides +15V bias on RF inputs to power antennas
- Carrier Frequency Range Wideband (470 to 865 MHz)
- Connector Type BNC
- Impedance 50 Ohms
- Operating Temperature Range 0 to 145°F (-18 to 63°C)
- Power Requirements 100 to 240 VAC, 50 to 60 Hz
- Current Drain 1.09 A (referenced at 100 VAC) (109 VA)
- Power Consumption 98 W maximum
- Package Weight 16.75 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.