Desktop base for Centraverse 12” and 18” gooseneck microphones
The Shure Centraverse CVD is a sleek desktop base that is compatible with all Centraverse 12” and 18” gooseneck microphones. Featuring CommShield® technology, it provides RF interference immunity and transparently passes audio from the gooseneck microphone to a sound reinforcement system.
- Black finish that blends unobtrusively with most surroundings
- Attached 12 ft XLR cable can run through the back or bottom of the base
- Mounting holes for secure installation
- Compatible with all Centraverse gooseneck microphones
- Install two screws into the mounting surface, exactly 14 mm (9/16 in.) apart. Leave a 5 mm (3/16 in.) gap between the screw head and the mounting surface. Only use screws with a flat-bottom head.
- Place the microphone onto the screws and slide backwards to lock into place. The cable can be routed through either the back or the bottom of the base.
- Connect the gooseneck microphone to the base (microphone sold separately).
- Connect the integrated XLR cable to a mixer or P.A. system.
Note: This microphone requires +48V phantom power to operate.
For additional information on product use, see the user guide for the Shure Centraverse CVG Gooseneck microphone.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.