Sound Reinforcement Has Arrived
The RS110A 300W 2-Way Active Loudspeaker is a portable sound solution for a wide range of audio applications. Perfect as a standalone speaker or as an addition to a sound system, the RS110A offers unparalleled ease-of-use, powerful audio output and sturdy cabinet design at a remarkable value.
Full-Range Sound Image
This 300-watt powerhouse offers excellent coverage and produces a balanced audio image for live music, events, karaoke, and mobile DJ setups. The RS110A has a bi-amped design that pushes a 10'' woofer for a tight and punchy bass response and a 1'' tweeter for smooth, crisp highs guaranteed to shake the house.
All The Ins & Outs
The RS110A features all the essential connections for integration with any sound setup. The onboard mixer is equipped with two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4''combo input channels for mics or instruments, each with variable compressor controls. An additional 1/8'' line level input offers connections for phones or external music players as well as Bluetooth connectivity. A USB wireless port can be used with Samson XPD series wireless microphone systems (sold separately). It also features a handy XLR Mix Output for connecting the RS110A to additional speakers.
Rugged Cab Design
A sturdy high-impact polypropylene cabinet construction and metal grille makes the RS110A perfectly fit for the demands of the road and stage. The cabinet offers horizontal/angled floor monitor positioning, a 1 3/8" pole mount for stand placement and four M10 fly points for permanent speaker installation. In addition, the RS110A includes convenient top and side carry handles for easy transport.
- 2-way active loudspeaker
- 300 watts Peak/170 watts RMS of power
- 10" extended range low frequency driver with 2" voice coil
- 1" high frequency driver
- Two selectable Mic/Line XLR-1/4" combo inputs with variable compressor controls
- Bluetooth connectivity to connect wireless music sources
- 1/8" (3.5mm) Aux input for stereo line level devices (MP3 players, keyboards, etc.)
- Samson XPD* USB Digital Wireless jack (sold separately)
- Independent volume controls on all channels
- XLR Mix output for daisy chaining additional speakers
- Signal/Limit indicator
- Solid polypropylene enclosure with impact resistant design
- Three large ergonomic carry handles
- Integrated 1 3/8" speaker stand mount
- Four M10 fly points
- Horizontal/Angled floor monitor positioning
- Full perforated metal grille protects all speaker components
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.