The PodMic is a broadcast-quality dynamic microphone optimised for podcasting. It has a rich, balanced sound, with an internal pop filter to minimise plosives and internal shockmounting to reduce vibration.
The PodMic is optimised for use with the RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio, but will also offer exceptional results with any high-quality microphone interface.
- Broadcast-quality dynamic capsule
- Optimised for speech applications
- Internal pop filter to minimise plosives
- Robust, all metal construction
- Designed for use with RODECaster Pro Podcast Production Studio
|Frequency Range||20Hz ~ 20kHz|
|Output Impedance||320 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||-57.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (1.60mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Phantom Power||Not required|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.