The HDSP 9652 from RME is a digital I/O PCI card for use with both Windows and Mac OS based computers. It offers three sets of ADAT optical I/O, ADAT-Sync In, SPDIF I/O and word clock I/O. Also included are two MIDI inputs and outputs (for a total of thirty-two channel) and TotalMix, a DSP-based real-time software mixer/router.
A clear structured and easy to understand set-up window plus an informative status windows for input signal, clock mode, sample rate and time code make working with the HDSP 9652 a real pleasure. When working with several digital sources it is not only necessary to know if these are properly locked, but also if they are totally synchronized. RME's SyncCheck function checks all input signals and displays their actual state.
A display of the time code at the ADAT Sync-In port offers a quick check of the communication between external device and the card. The HDSP 9652's Secure BIOS Technology allows the user to perform hardware updates via software/drivers without any risk. And because of its "Zero CPU Load" technology the card provides high performance and low latency.
- Fifty-two channel Input/Output PCI card
- Eight buffer size/latencies available
- ASIO zero CPU load technology when using ALL 52 channels
- Slave and master clock modes with automatic and intelligent master/slave clock control
- Unsurpassed Bitclock PLL (audio synchronization) in ADAT mode
- All settings changeable in realtime
- Includes DIGICheck, a software tool for measuring, analysis and testing of various functions of the data stream
RME HDSP 9652 Specs
Converters 24-bit Sample Rates 32, 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz, variable Analog In No Analog Outputs No Digital Input Connectors 3 x ADAT Toslink
1 x RCA S/PDIF coaxial
Digital Output Connectors 3 x ADAT Toslink
1 x RCA S/PDIF coaxial
MIDI In/Out 2 x MIDI I/O (32 channels) Sync In/Out ADAT
Wordclock I/O on included expansion board
Headphone Output No THD + N Not applicable Dynamic Range Not applicable Frequency Response Not applicable Minimum System Requirements Includes drivers for:
- Windows 98/ME (MME with multi-client operation, ASIO 2.0, GSIF)
- Windows 2000/XP (full multi-client operation of MME, GSIF and ASIO 2.0)
- Mac OS 9.x (ASIO 2.0)
- Mac OS X (Core Audio, Core MIDI)
Specialties S/MUX supported with 12 channels 96kHz/24-bit for record and playback on ADAT optical
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.