THE MIXER THAT CHANGED THE RULES
Our best-selling digital mixer combines exceptional functionality with innovative design to deliver a professional mixing experience with class-leading sound quality.
Whether you’re making the move from analogue or updating your digital desk, mixing live or in the studio, it’s time to experience Qu.
- Our Best-Selling Digital Mixer
- Inputs: 24 Mono / 3 Stereo
- Mixes: 4 Mono / 5 Stereo / LR
- Matrix: 2 Stereo
- 32x30 USB Audio Interface
- Comprehensive Channel Processing and FX
- Intuitive Interface with Full Colour Touchscreen
- Range of Remote Expanders
- Suitable for:
- A/V Install
- Corporate Audio
- Houses of Worship
MAKES MIXING FEEL NATURAL
Massive processing power and advanced functionality counts for nothing if you can’t access the controls you need in a heartbeat.
Qu-24 has a fader per mono input channel and fewer fader layers for simpler, quicker workflow. Because every mic input is presented on its own fader for fast, easy control, this makes Qu-24 the perfect mixer for first-time converts from analogue to digital and those not comfortable working with several layers of faders.
The True Colour Touchscreen and its dedicated rotary encoder form the heart of Qu-24’s interface, providing super-fast access to all settings and parameters. Dedicated keys and screen tabs quickly guide you to meter and RTA views, FX racks, channel processing, USB audio control, scenes, setup menus and much more.
Complementing the touchscreen is the SuperStrip – a set of single-function physical controls for instant access to gain, HPF, 4 band PEQ, gate, compressor, GEQ and pan.
Coming from analogue? Qu will make you feel at home.
UNRIVALLED SOUND QUALITY
CAPTURE EVERY DETAIL
Qu has been designed from the ground up to deliver professional sound quality, from input to output.
Qu-24 features twenty-four AnalogiQ digitally controlled preamps with advanced zero-crossing detection and a padless 1dB-step gain stage.
The AnalogiQ preamp design has been refined to offer superb transparency, minimal distortion and an ultra-low noise floor, with a warm, musical sound that is missing from some digital consoles.
The analogue signal is captured by high-class, low latency 24bit analogue to digital converters, which are matched to 24bit digital to analogue converters to deliver the required high quality output.
WORLD CLASS PROCESSING & FX
Qu’s RackFX dynamics and FX algorithms are derived from those used in our pro touring series.
Some of the world’s most respected audio engineers have chosen to use RackFX on tour in preference to top-end plug-ins and external FX units.
Qu boasts 4 stereo RackFX engines, featuring lovingly crafted emulations of legendary classic reverbs, gated reverbs, delays, modulators, flangers and more. FX are returned to the mix on dedicated return channels, so you’re not tying up your mono and stereo input channels, and each Stereo FX Return has a dedicated 4 band PEQ.
RECORD. STREAM. MIX.
Qu-24’s built-in audio interface streams up to 32 selectable tracks to your Mac or PC, and returns from the computer can be easily assigned to the Input channels.
The interface is class-compliant on Mac OS X making it truly plug ‘n play and will be recognized straight away by any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and Pro Tools. An ASIOTM and WDM compatible driver is available for Windows computers.
Standard MIDI control is tunnelled over the USB and network connections, this can be mapped to the faders of your favourite DAW using the A&H MIDI Control app which provides easy setup and emulation of HUI or Mackie Control protocols on Mac OS X and Windows systems.
Want to livestream? Easy. Just send a stereo mix over USB and your streaming software will do the rest.
REMOTE CONTROL APPS
With Qu-Pad you’re free to EQ and mix monitors on stage, roam around the venue whilst adjusting the PA, and mix the show from the heart of the audience. Qu-Pad connects over Wi-Fi and gives instant access to all live mixing parameters and settings.
Qu-You allows up to seven performers to control their own monitor mixes using any iOS or Android device, and frees up the engineer to focus on mixing for the audience.
Qu-Control is a customisable iOS app providing a simple interface for non-technical users to control the essential parameters of Qu mixers when technical operators are not around.
Qu-24 is a self-contained mixer, so if you’ve already got the analogue cables you’re good to go.
But if you’re thinking of trading in the multicore for a Cat5 digital snake, the built-in dSNAKE™ port has you future-proofed, allowing connection to a remote AB168, AR2412 or AR84 Stagebox from our Everything I/O range of remote expanders.
QU GIVES YOU MORE
Qu-Drive: Record without a computer
Qu has an integrated multitrack USB recorder, providing 18 channels of 48kHz, 24bit recording and playback straight to / from your USB key or hard drive.
Capturing multitrack recordings of your shows has never been so easy. A selectable stereo pair can be recorded alongside the 16 Mono channels, and multitrack audio can be played back to the 16 Mono inputs plus ST1.
On top of this, Qu-Drive also provides stereo recording patchable from any pair of Mix outputs, the Main LR (pre, post, or summed to mono) or even the PAFL bus, with 2- track stereo playback to ST3.
AMM: Automatic Mic Mixer
AMM is vital in applications such as conferences, meetings and panel discussions where a number of microphones are open at the same time.
Reducing background noise and minimising the risk of feedback, the Automatic Microphone Mixer helps the engineer to manage the levels of multiple mic inputs, ensuring that each speaker’s contribution is heard clearly.
The D-Classic dynamic gain sharing algorithm is inspired by industry standard automixers. Up to 16 microphone sources can be mixed at once, with each channel having a priority setting which determines its ‘weight’ in the total system gain.
GIVE PERFORMERS CONTROL
Qu is fully compatible with our ME Personal Mixing System.
The ME system expands available monitor mixes and gives each performer control over their own mix, leaving the engineer free to focus on the main mix.
- 24 Mono Mic/Line Inputs (TRS + XLR)
- Recallable AnaLOGIQTM Preamps
- 3 Stereo Inputs (TRS)
- 20 Mix Outputs (XLR)
- 2 Stereo Groups (switchable to Mix mode)
- Up to 9 Monitor Mixes (4 mono + 5 stereo)
- 2 Stereo Matrix Outs
- 4 FX Engines
- 4 dedicated FX Sends / Returns
- 4 Mute Groups
- 4 DCA Groups
- AES Digital Out
- 32×30 USB Audio Interface
- dSNAKETM Remote Audio Port
- 25 Motor Faders
- 800×480 Touchscreen
- 10 Soft Keys
- Trim, polarity, HPF, gate, insert, 4-band PEQ, compressor, delay on all Inputs
- Insert, 4-band PEQ, 1/3 octave GEQ, compressor, delay on all Outputs
- Automatic Mic Mixer
- Channel Ducker on all Inputs
- ProFactory Mic Presets
- RackFX Library
- Built-in Signal Generator
- RTA with Peak Band indication
- Spectrogram to aid feedback elimination and room acoustics
- Qu-Drive Direct Multitrack Recording / Playback on USB drives
- DAW MIDI Control
- Qu-Pad iPad App
- Qu-You iPhone / Android personal monitoring app
- Qu-Control customisable iOS app for simple wireless control
- Compatible with ME Personal Mixing System
- Type: Digital
- Channels: 24
- Inputs - Mic Preamps: 24 x XLR
- Phantom Power: 24
- Inputs - Line: 24 x 1/4"
- Inputs - Other: 4 x 1/4" (2 stereo in), 1 x 1/8" TRS (stereo in)
- Outputs - Main: 2 x XLR (left, right), 2 x 1/4" (2 track out), 2 x 1/4" (alt out)
- Outputs - Other: 4 x XLR (mono mix outs), 3 x XLR (stereo mix outs), 2 x XLR (stereo group outs), 2 x XLR (stereo matrix outs)
- Outputs - Digital: 1 x Ethernet dSnake, 1 x XLR AES, 1 x USB Type A
- Busses/Groups: 16-bus
- Talkback: 1 x XLR
- Data I/O: USB, Ethernet TCP/IP
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4" TRS
- USB: 1 x Type B, 1 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity: USB (32 x 30), LAN port (connect iOS devices with addition of wireless router)
- Faders: 24 x 100mm channels, 1 x 100mm master
- EQ Bands: Parametric EQ, 28-band graphic EQ
- Effects: Reverb, delay, chorus, phaser, flanger (4 x stereo FX returns)
- DAW Control: MIDI DAW control driver for Mac (HUI, Mackie Control)
- Height: 7.32" (desktop position), 7.48" (rackmounted)
- Depth: 19.52" (desktop position)
- Width: 24.88"
- Weight: 40 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.