Split one audio source into four discrete channels with the QH4 Headphone Amplifier from Samson. Simply route audio into the device through two 1/4" balanced inputs or one stereo 3.5mm auxiliary TRS input and then, through its multiple stereo 1/4" jacks, you can plug in up to four pairs of headphones, all the while manipulating the individual volume of each pair with four on-board knobs.
You also get a few master controls as well: a master volume allows you to attenuate or boost all four channels at once, while a master mute button will instantiate silence for every pair of headphones. Additionally, a master mono button will come in quite handy should you want to check the stereo phase of your mix through headphones.
To facilitate the connection of multiple QH4 thereby achieving more than four headphone outputs by daisy-chaining units together the QH4 features a stereo 3.5mm input jack and a stereo 3.5mm output jack. This high-power amplifier will work with headphones operating between 16 and 600 Ohms and can handle 564mW per channel. As such, is a suitable addition to your project studio, desktop workstation, or portable studio setup.
- 4-channel stereo headphone distribution amplifier
- Four independent 1/4" stereo headphone channels
- Individual volume control on each headphone channel
- Two balanced 1/4" input connectors
- Stereo 1/8" Aux input and output
- Master Mute and Mono-summing switches
- Inputs: 2 x 1/4" balanced, stereo 1/8" unbalanced TRS
- Outputs: 4 x stereo 1/4" unbalanced, stereo 1/8" unbalanced TRS
- Controls: Master volume, master Mute, master Mono, 4 x Channel volume
- Noise Floor: -114dBu, 22k BW unweighted
- Maximum Output: 8.3 dBu, 1% THD+N, loaded 16R
- Output Power: 282mW per side / 564mW per channel, loaded 32Å’e
- Dynamic Range: 22dB, 22k BW
- Frequency Response: 17Hzâ€šÃ„Ã¬47kHz (-3dB)
- Power: 15VDC adapter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.