Play and Record Vinyl Wherever You Are
Listening and recording vinyl to your computer is a breeze with the PT01 USB. This portable turntable is tough and durable, so you can take it with you anywhere. The PT01 USB comes with a built in loudspeaker and pitch control (±,10%) to play your favorite 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM records. The hard dustcover protects the PT01 USB and has a carrying handle for convenience.
Record Your Vinyl to PC
Take your precious vinyl collection and convert your music over to .wav or mp3 with the free downloadable EZ Vinyl Converter software. Works perfectly on either Mac or PC. With EZ Vinyl Converter software, your music is separated into individual tracks directly to your iTunes library. Preserve your vinyl collection forever!
In addition to the built-in speaker, you can send your music to powered speakers via the RCA line-level outputs, and you can also enjoy private listening with your headphones via the 1/8 headphone jack.
- Class-compliant USB connection, includes USB cable
- ±,10% pitch control
- Protective dustcover and integrated carrying handle
- Includes AC adapter or battery-powered by six ",D", cells (not included)
- Built-in speaker
- Belt-drive motor with 33 1/3, 45 and 78 RPM settings
- Converts all 45s, 78s and 12-inch LP records into digital files
- RCA line and headphone outputs
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Cartridge included
- Weight 4.3 pounds
- Dimensions 11.9 x 11.9 x 4 inches
- Class compliant
- Minimum System Requirements (PC): Windows 2000/XP/Vista USB 1.1 port
- Minimum System Requirements (MAC): Mac OS X 10.4.x* USB 1.1 port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.