The PRM1 Precision Reference Microphone is a special type of condenser microphone that provides an accurate reproduction of a room's sound characteristics for use with audio-analysis tools such as real-time analyzers (RTAs) and spectrographs.
The PRM1 employs a pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule and requires phantom power. It has an omnidirectional polar pattern, meaning it is equally sensitive in all directions. This allows the microphone to measure reflections, as well as direct signals, providing an accurate depiction of the room.
This mic can handle up to 132 dB SPL and exhibits linear (flat) frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz, so it won't color the sound.
- 1/4-inch, pre-polarized electret-condenser capsule
- Linear frequency response between 20 Hz and 20 kHz
- Omnidirectional polar pattern
- Low noise, low distortion
- All-metal chassis
- Comes with a clip, foam windscreen, and hard case
- High-quality components and rugged construction
- Suitable for system analysis and measurement
- Especially recommended for use with PreSonus StudioLive mixers and VSL with Smaart Measurement Technology
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.