AudioBox iTwo: The interface for producers on the go.
The AudioBox iTwo is our most versatile bus-powered audio/MIDI interface, providing two combo mic and switchable line/instrument inputs with a high-performance mic preamplifier. In the studio or in the field, it’s great for recording synths, guitars, and anything you can capture with mics. Compact and ruggedly built, AudioBox iTwo is a complete solution for mobile musicians, sound designers, and podcasters.
Studio One Artist makes recording a breeze.
No other entry-level recording and production software is this easy to learn and use, yet is capable of creating studio-quality output. Studio One Artist lets you work quickly and stay focused on your inspiration, offers unlimited tracks and plug-ins, and delivers features not normally found in entry-level DAWs. Access powerful editing tools without wading through menus. Load and save audio clips, MIDI files, and effects by drag-and-drop. Studio One makes it easy! You also get Ableton® Live Lite.
Record on the go with Capture Duo for iPad
Based on Capture® live-recording software for StudioLive® mixers, Capture Duo lets you record two stereo tracks with up to 24-bit, 96 kHz fidelity using the AudioBox iTwo, another MFi audio interface for iPad®, or the iPad’s built-in mics. You can wirelessly transfer recordings directly from Capture Duo to a Mac or PC running Studio One, then edit, sweeten, overdub, and mix with the power of a world-class DAW. If two tracks aren’t enough, purchase the low-cost, 32-track Capture for iPad to create a truly mobile professional recording system.
Capture every nuance with the M7 condenser microphone.
Get your mic collection off to a good start with the M7 large-diaphragm condenser microphone. Condenser mics are the overwhelming choice of recording studio professionals, enabling you to capture musical details, harmonics, and subtle nuances that would get lost with dynamic mics. Large-diaphragm condenser microphones, like the M7, tend to “warm up” a sound, making them the go-to microphone for recording vocals and a wide range of instruments.
Hear every detail with HD7 professional headphones.
PreSonus’ high-definition HD7 headphones take advantage of a patented, semi-open sound chamber to deliver exceptionally deep low frequencies with a balanced and yet powerful bass punch. Accurate midrange and extended treble response let you pick out the fine details of a mix or track. The lightweight, ergonomic design adjusts to any head size, offering a comfortable listening experience during long recording sessions.
Apple Silicon, iOS, and iPadOS compatibility—standard.
The PreSonus iTwo Studio is natively compatible with Apple Silicon-based Mac computers*, as well as iOS and iPadOS devices, including iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, and iPhone. Because it's USB class-compliant, there are no special drivers or applications to download and install. You'll be able to produce on the go—everything from podcasts to folk rock to trap—wherever sound takes you.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0/iPad® audio interface
- 24-bit resolution; 44.1, 48, 88.2, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Compatible with almost all recording software for macOS®, Windows®, and iPad
- 2 microphone inputs with low-noise, high-headroom, Class A mic preamplifiers and +48V
- 2 switchable line/instrument inputs
- 2 balanced ¼”-inch TRS main line-level outputs
- 1x1 MIDI In/Out
- Stereo headphone output with independent level control
- Zero-latency monitoring via internal analog mixer (Mix knob)
- Large main volume knob
- Signal present and clipping LEDs
- Kensington lock hole
- Metal chassis
Studio One® Artist DAW for macOS and Windows
- Elegant single-window work environment
- Powerful drag-and-drop functionality
- Unlimited audio tracks, MIDI tracks, virtual instruments, buses, and FX channels
- Content browser with convenient sort options and preview player
- Most intuitive MIDI-mapping system available
- Real-time audio time-stretching and resampling
- Multitrack comping and MIDI editing
- Transient detection and editing and groove extraction
- Automatic delay compensation
- Advanced automation
- Integrates tightly with Celemony Melodyne
- Instantly configures to PreSonus® interfaces
- Compatible with ASIO-, Windows Audio-, and Core Audio-compliant interfaces
- 26 Native Effects 32-bit effects and virtual instrument plug-ins
- 4+ GB of third-party software, loops, and instruments
- Mac- and Windows-compatible
Capture™ Duo Recording Software for iPad (free from the Apple App Store)
- Simple, intuitive, mobile recording solution for Apple iPad
- Records two stereo tracks at up to 24-bit, 96 kHz
- One-tap recording
- Direct wireless transfer of sessions to PreSonus Studio One
- Editing functions include cut, copy, paste, split, and duplicate
- Level and Pan controls for balancing your tracks
- Saves in compact Apple Lossless format
- Works with any iPad-compatible interface, including the internal iPad microphone
- Studio Magic Suite included (Over $1000 USD of software!)
- Ableton® Live Lite included
- Large-diaphragm design
- Captures far more detail than a dynamic mic
- Mic stand adaptor
- Phantom-powered via AudioBox iTwo
- 9 ft / 3 m cable included
- Cloth carry bag included
- High neodymium resolution drivers
- Precision-tuned acoustic chamber
- Extended bass response
- Built tough to withstand abuse
- Auto-fit head pads
- Comfortable and long-lasting ear pads
- 98-inch / 2.5m single-side cable
- Optimized pressure
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.