AIR10: Versatile, customizable, and easy to transport.
Compact and lightweight, AIR10 active loudspeakers provide a rich, extended low-end and natural high-frequency extension in an enclosure that will easily fit in the backseat of a small car. Backed by 1,200W (dynamic) of Class D/Class AB power and enhanced with easy-to-use digital tuning functions, the AIR10 gives you all the power and tools you need for both mobile and installed sound.
The best of two worlds.
Each type of power amplifier has advantages and disadvantages. By employing different amplifier types for each driver, AIR10 loudspeakers use the respective strengths of Class D and Class A/B amplifiers to provide optimal response throughout the speaker's frequency range. A 500W (continuous), Class D amplifier powers the 10-inch low-frequency driver, providing efficient, clean low end when you need it. A 200W (continuous), Class AB amplifier powers the 1-inch high-frequency driver, delivering a natural sounding, "AIR-y" high end. The combination can deliver up to 121 dB SPL of sweet, clear sound between 66 Hz and 20 kHz.
- Hybrid best of both worlds 1,200W (peak) power amp configuration:
- Low-frequency driver: 900W, Class D amplifier
- High-frequency driver: 300W, Class A/B amplifier
- Maximum SPL 121 dB peak
- 1-inch, high-frequency compression driver
- 10-inch woofer with a 2-inch voice coil
- 66 Hz to 20 kHz frequency response
- 121 dB SPL (max)
- 90 x 60 (horizontal x vertical) dispersion pattern
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and 1/4 inputs and one summed balanced output
- Easy-to-use DSP performance presets:
- DJ music playback
- FOH normal front-of-house Enhance enhanced low end for a warmer sound
- Monitor optimized for floor wedge placement
- Speech applications where speech intelligibility is critical
- Additional presets and controls:
- Stand for mounting on a pole or tripod
- Bracket - for wall-mount applications
- Suspend for suspended applications
- Multi-angle enclosure for mains or monitor-wedge applications
- Comfortable ergonomic handle
- 35 mm pole socket with 7.5 degrees downward tilt
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation
- Defeatable front-panel LED
- Rugged plastic enclosure
- Tour-grade, 1.2 mm steel grille
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.