Pioneer DJ has introduced the PLX-500 a new direct drive turntable designed to offer a modern option for DJs &, vinyl fans.
The PLX-500 inherits the layout of thePLX-1000 professional turntable. The high-torque deck is suitable for scratching and comes with everything DJs need, including a cartridge, stylus and slipmat, and its USB out means users can easily make high-quality digital recordings of their vinyl collection.
Users can also use the PLX-500 and the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and scratch digital files, when combining them with a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl.
- High-quality analog vinyl sound &ndash,The PLX-500 series inherits design features from the PLX-1000 professional turntable to produce the high-quality sound expected from vinyl. The shortest possible audio routing from the stylus to the outputs reduces distortion, and the phono and line outputs mean users can connect directly to their sound system or powered speakers to enjoy warm sound.
- Easy digital recording ,A built-in USB output means you can record your vinyl collection to high-quality digital WAV files by simply connecting the PLX-500 to your PC or Mac.
- High-torque direct drive turntable for DJ performances and rekordbox dvs The high-torque, direct drive PLX-500 is ideal for mixing and scratching. Users can also combine it with the rekordbox dvs Plus Pack to play and perform with their digital files when using a compatible DJM mixer and the RB-VS1-K Control Vinyl (available separately).
- Dust cover with record sleeve stand the dust cover incorporates a stand for displaying record sleeves when open.
- Layout inherited from the PLX-1000 professional turntable The PLX-500 inherits its slick design from the professional PLX-1000 turntable.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.