QSC PLX1802 Power Amplifier Features at a Glance:
- 2 x 575W @ 4 ohms, 2 x 330W @ 8 ohms (1800W @ 4 ohms bridged, 1200W @ 8 ohms bridged)
- Stereo power amplifier
- Light weight at 21 lbs.
- Cooling design exhausts hot air out the front, keeping the rack cool
- Flow-through heat sinks require no filters that could become clogged
- Front-panel LED power, clip, -10dB, bridge &, parallel, and signal present indicators for system monitoring and troubleshooting
- Speakon NL-4 output connectors provide a positive-locking speaker connection
- Ch 1 output uses all 4 wires for single-cable connection to bi-amplified speakers
- 21-position front-panel gain controls for precise, repeatable amplifier adjustment
- Balanced XLR inputs with parallel TRS connectors accommodate all common input connectors and support loop-through operation
- Patented PowerLight power supply technology with other patents pending
Get your hands on a rugged, reliable power amplifier that gets the job done: the QSC PLX1802!
What Does ",Special Order", Mean?
A special-order product is one that we don't normally keep in stock. We order it from the manufacturer as soon as you order from us. We have great relationships with all the manufacturers we carry, so we can get your special order to you as fast as or faster than anyone else. Remember that special orders are non-returnable and non-cancelable, so make sure the item is right for you.
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class AB
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:320W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:525W
- Watts/Side @ 2 ohms:900W
- Watts Bridged:1100W @ 8 ohms
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4",
- Outputs:2 x SpeakON, 2 x Binding Posts
- Cooling System:Variable-speed fan, rear-to-front air flow
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:21 lbs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.