Odyssey presents the Flight Zone® BLACK LABEL™ FZGSPRIME4BL case featuring our patented Glide Style™ gear platform, great for positioning laptops, tablets, effect processors, and other performance essentials where you want over the controller. Specifically made for the Denon Prime 4 DJ controller and features a stylish V-Cut™ removable front V-cut™ panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks. A spacious ventilation pit under the controller is ideal for storing cables and other accessories.
Features and Specifications
• All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
• Patented Removable Glide Style™ Platform with 2 Cable Port Holes. NOTE: The gliding laptop platform must be properly positioned and inserted back into the rails when closing the case.
• Removable V-cut™ Front Access Panel
• Rear Cable Port Perfect for Clean Cabling
• Heavy-Duty Ball Corners and Hardware
• Recessed Handle and Latches
• Bottom Rubber Feet
• Plenty of Cable Management Space Underneath & Behind the Controller
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Glide Platform Surface: 30.75" x 12"
*For the safety of your equipment, do not transport with gear stored on the glide platform and be aware that the platform can be removed when slid out to its furthest point
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Cable Port Hole
- Laptop Platform (Glide Style™)
- Removable Panel
- Rubber Feet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.