Odyssey's Black Label™ Series of ATA flight cases, made to the exact same standards as our standard color Flight Zone® series but with a twist. The components used to produce this series, including the aluminum trim and hardware, is anodized and/or powder coated in "black" for a one of a kind look that is so slick looking it's beyond cool. Each compartment of the FZBM12WBL features a valley, or pit, that allows for more ventilation of the gear as well as an area for cables management. Other features include rugged built-in roller wheels, recessed latches and spring-loaded handles, heavy-duty ball corners, and a front mixer section V-cut™ access panel. Cabling is clean and easy with convenient access ports throughout the rear of the case. Our turntable DJ coffins can accommodate Technics as well as Numark, Pioneer, Stanton, and similar sized turntables.
● Holds 12" Format DJ Mixers Approximately 13" Wide or Less
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Removable Front Mixer Panel Cover
● Rear Cable port
● Recessed Handles and Latches
● Roller Wheels for Easy Transport
● Mixer and Turntable Ventilation Pits
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates 12" Format DJ Mixers
- Removable Panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.