Odyssey's Black Label™ Series of ATA flight cases, made to the exact same standards as our standard Flight Zone® Series but with a twist. The components used to produce this series, including the aluminum trim and hardware, are anodized and/or powder coated in "Black" for a one of a kind look that is so slick looking it's beyond cool.
Transport your 10" format DJ mixer in style with our foam-lined XD series Flight Zone® mixer case. It features and extra wide front removable access panel that provides full protection during transit, yet can conveniently be slid out to access front controls and input jacks during use for all of today's hottest DJ mixers. The "extra deep" design gives you additional rear space behind the mixer, convenient for quick easy cabling or storing compact accessories. For additional mixer elevation, you can use the lid as a stacking base, very useful when using those lower tables or for taller DJs.
● All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
● Foam-Lined Interior
● Includes Mixer Width Adjustment Strips
● Extra Wide Removable Front Access Panels
● Bottom Ventilation/Storage Pit
● Heavy-Duty Ball Corners
● Heavy-Duty Recessed Handle & Latches
● 3/8" Ply Construction
● Removable Bottom and Rear Cable Port Hole Covers
● Fits DJ Mixers about 8.75" to 11" Wide, Up to about 15.75" Deep, Plus 3.5" of Rear Space
● Case Walls are about 3" High Around the Mixer
● Lid Interior Height is 3"
● Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Accomodates 10" Format DJ Mixers
- Cable Port Hole
- Removable Panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.