The NT-1 is a revolutionary new 1", diaphragm condenser microphone from RODE. It has been developed with a focus on detailed midrange response, coupled with silky smooth high frequencies, and warm, round, bass reproduction to make the NT1 an absolute standout in its class.
The transducer itself is suspended inside the microphone using Rycote's industry-leading Lyre system, minimizing external vibrations at the capsule level. The capsule is then married to high-grade electronics that have been designed to provide the lowest noise level of any studio microphone available. The NT1 is an incredibly quiet microphone, measuring only 4.5dBA of self-noise.
The CM-80 is the latest in the line of Galaxy Audio SPL Meters. The CM-80 measures sound presure levels in real time, has a MAX/MIN hold function, power save, and has an automatic light detection that will turn the blacklight on when environmental light is inadequate. The CM-80 comes with a windscreen.
Features of Rode NT-1 Microphone
- Large 1", condenser capsule with gold-plated membrane
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Internal Rycote Lyre based capsule shock mounting system
- Ultra-low noise, self noise of only 4.5dB (A)
- State-of-the-art surface mount electronics
- Nickel-plated aluminum body with military-grade ceramic coating for corrosion resistant, hard-wearing finish
- Includes SMR shock mount with double-Lyre suspension system and removable all-metal pop filter
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.