Inputs and outputs wherever you need them.
The PreSonus NSB 8.8 networked stage box lets you put your analog I/O for your StudioLive Series III digital mixer wherever you need it. Equipped with eight digitally controlled XMAX mic preamps, eight balanced line level inputs and eight analog outputs, the NSB 8.8 integrates seamlessly into StudioLive Series III digital mixers with a single Ethernet connection. Remote control input trims, phantom power, and more directly from your StudioLive Series III console or from UC Surface remote mixing software on your tablet or laptop.
Powerful connectivity that's designed to be shared.
The NSB 8.8 networked stage box is loaded with eight versatile locking combo jacks. Connect your microphones to the digitally controlled XMAX preamps or use the balanced 1/4 TRS inputs to connect your line level devices the NSB 8.8 can handle it all. The inputs can be sent to any StudioLive Series III digital mixer on the network, and thanks to gain compensation, every mixer gets individual gain control without affecting the front-of-house mix.
- 8x8 network stage box for StudioLive Series III console mixers
- 8 digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs with gain compensation for shared streams
- 8 line outputs
- Easy configuration from StudioLive Series III console mixers and UC Surface
- Built-in 2-port AVB switch with locking Ethernet connections for easy point-to-point and daisy-chain network configurations
- Rugged all-metal stage box enclosure
- Optional rack ears
- Compatible with stage pockets from Ace Backstage
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.