Native Instruments' retooled Maschine MK3 offers powerful new features such as a built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, high-resolution full-color displays, larger pads, touch-sensitive knobs, and more. As a software instrument and hardware controller in one, Maschine gives you the ability to make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns, and more, you can even sequence entire songs! More than 8GB of sample content, along with the full Komplete 11 Select software bundle adds a complete array of production-ready sounds to your sonic toolbox. Add to that an intuitive layout and seamless DAW integration, and you've got a complete groove production laboratory at your fingertips. Maschine MK3 lets you create, mix, and perform like never before!
A host of powerful MK3 features
With Maschine MK3 comes an array of powerful features. A built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW. A pair of high-resolution full-color displays allows for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more. Two-handed drumming is a breeze, thanks to larger pads, and touch-sensitive knobs make tweaking parameters just as easy. Browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance is fast and intuitive, by virtue of a four-directional push encoder. And you can power Maschine with the included power supply or via USB.
A smart combination of hardware and software
The Maschine hardware is both an instrument and a controller in one. Sixteen color-coded, velocity-sensitive pads let you intuitively make beats, tweak sounds, create patterns and sequence whole songs with the powerful Maschine software. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the Maschine software. Advanced AU and VST plug-in hosting capabilities give you unheard-of music-making power, and an integrated NIS sound browser provides complete integration with Komplete 11. With this advanced categorical browser, you can find the perfect sound in second even if you have the entire Komplete 11 Ultimate library loaded.
asy song creation, remixing, and performance capabilities
Maschine's pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear arrangement. Build songs by layering patterns into scenes you can rearrange on the fly. Maschine offers external sampling via its built-in audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient browser, all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller. Powerful sample editing tools let you go beyond groove arrangement, turning Maschine into a full sample editing workstation as well as groove production tool.
Over 8GB of production-ready drums, instruments, and loops
Maschine comes loaded with over 8GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. You get fat drum kits and state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds, including vintage MPC 60 kits and classic synth samples from the Moog Voyager, Korg MS 20, and Juno 60. You also get pristine acoustic instrument loops that have been sliced and tagged for your convenience. Maschine features studio-quality effects too, ranging from dynamics processors to beat-mashers, plus mastering tools and a Grain Stretch effect. And to top it all off, Maschine includes the Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select plug-in bundle, which includes 11 excellent Komplete titles.
Windows 7, 8, or 10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit only), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 4 GB RAM
- USB 2.0 Port, 9 GB free disk space for MASCHINE software and MASCHINE Library, 33 GB free disk space for KOMPLETE 12 SELECT.
- An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate MASCHINE software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
- Supported Interfaces: Stand-alone, VST2 (64-bit), Audio Units (64-bit), AAX 64, ASIO, CoreAudio, and WASAPI.
- MASCHINE requires activation: Activate using the serial number on the flyer inside the box.
- In case of graphics issues, please install the latest drivers for your GPU. This can be necessary even if Windows reports them as up to date.
- MASCHINE software, MASCHINE Factory Library, and KOMPLETE 12 SELECT are provided as downloads after registration — an Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate the software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
DIMENSIONS AND WEIGHT
MASCHINE connected to laptop as all-in-one production system with monitors connected to the built-in audio interface MASCHINE connected to laptop with headphones for beat making or performance on the roadMASCHINE setup for recording with a microphone plugged into the audio interface. The headphones are plugged into the built-in audio interface for cueing
MASCHINE ready to record an analog synth and a modular synth hooked up via the audio interface's line inputs
MASCHINE, MASCHINE JAM, and KOMPLETE KONTROL work together perfectly as a unified production ecosystem
MASCHINE connected to one laptop and synced to another running TRAKTOR PRO 2 via Link.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
- Integrated hardware/software system includes sampler, arranger, mixer, sound library, FX, and more
- 8 GB MASCHINE library with samples, one-shots, sliced loops, sampled instruments, drums synths, presets, patterns, drum kits, and songs
- Includes 45 GB komplete 12 select library
- 25 pro-quality studio and creative FX including filter, EQ, delay, reverb and compressor
- 2 high-resolution RGB color displays for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- 16 large, ultra-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming easy
- Pro-grade, 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x ¼” TRS line outputs, 2 x ¼” TRS line inputs, ¼” dynamic mic input, stereo headphone output, 1 x MIDI In, 1 x MIDI out; 1 x Footswitch
- 8 touch sensitive knobs for parameter tweaking
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Four-directional push encoder for browsing, navigating, adjusting levels and balance
- Powered via USB 2.0 or with the included 15V 1.2A power supply unit
- Seamless integration with KOMPLETE SELECT NKS-READY INDTRUMENTS MASHINE EXPANSIONS and the new KOMPLETE KONTROL S49/S61 KEYBOARDS
- Classic groovebox features including 16 velocity levels, swing, pad link, note repeat, step sequencer, and vintage MPC 60/SP 1200 sampling emulation
- Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, GarageBand, FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, and more) as a VST, Audio Units, or AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-in with full multi-core support
AUDIO INTERFACE SPECIFICATIONS
|Full Scale Level||+18,6 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||100 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.1 dB|
|Crosstalk L/R||-96 dB|
|Mic Input (max gain)|
|Full Scale Level||-32 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||90 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.4 dB|
|Mic Input (min gain)|
|Full Scale Level||-3.4 dBu|
|Dynamic Range||102 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.15 dB|
|Maximum Output Level||+18.0 dB|
|Dynamic Range||102 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.5 dB|
|Crosstalk L/R||-100 dB|
|Maximum Output Level||29.4 mW @ 33 Ohm load|
|Dynamic Range||102 dB|
|Frequency Response:||20Hz-20kHz +/- 0.35 dB|
|Crosstalk L/R||-60 dB|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.