With its streamlined interface and compact size, the Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 is optimized for making music on your laptop. You'll find all your most-used controls right at your fingertips. Play in your sounds with the 16 performance pads, now larger for more enjoyable playability. Use the Smart Strip to strum and bend sounds, or get creative with Maschine's Perform FX. Complete with full versions of Massive, Monark, and Reaktor Prism, the Native Instruments Maschine Mikro production package is primed for mobile music making.
Unbelievably flexible music creation software environment
Looping, slicing, step sequencing, MPC-style recording, scene sequencing &mdash, it's all possible with Native Instruments' Maschine environment! Run Maschine as a plug-in in your favorite DAW, or run it in standalone mode and use it to host your favorite VST and AU plug-ins. What's more, Maschine Mikro Mk3 comes loaded with the same amazing content library that comes with Maschine, including three acclaimed Native Instruments synthesizer plug-ins.
Powerful hands-on hardware controller
Maschine's claim to fame extends beyond its powerhouse sampling and sequencing software. Tight hardware integration makes using Maschine an incredible tactile experience. Maschine Mikro Mk3 gives you much of the same hardware integration as Maschine, but in a smaller, more streamlined format. What's great is that Native Instruments gave Maschine Mikro Mk3 a complete set of navigation and function controls, as well as a large-sized set of velocity-sensitive, color-coded pads, so even though it's smaller than the original Maschine controller, you still get an amazing hands-on experience.
The ever-evolving world of Maschine
Whether they're software-based or standalone hardware, most music creation systems remain largely unchanged once they've been released &mdash, but not Maschine! Since the launch of Maschine, Native Instruments has released several major upgrades, including advanced sampling functions, VST and AU plug-in hosting, and NIS sound format browsing. With the jump to Machine 2.x, you get even more production power than ever before, including multicore support, effects sidechaining, a DAW-style mixer, and much more.
Native Instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 Hybrid Groove Production System Features:
- The same ultra-flexible environment as the original Maschine, but with a smaller, more portable hardware controller
- Mk3 updates include larger, more responsive pads, dedicated buttons for switching performance modes, and dual-touch Smart Strip
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler, and high-quality effects with critical hands-on control
- Includes all basic groove production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and automapping
- VST and AU plug-in support lets you add even more production power to your rig
- Easily find kits, instruments, samples, and effects with the tag-based browser
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Sample compatibility includes Akai MPC 500, 1000, 2000(XL), 2500, 3000, and 4000 program import
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Works as a plug-in in virtually any application that supports AAX, VST, or AU formats
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW's timeline
- Dedicated MIDI mapping software makes it easy to use the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.