DRM Passive Series Professional Passive Loudspeakers feature custom transducers housed in touring-grade plywood cabinets designed for consistent performance in all applications. Equipped with M10 flypoints and dual angle pole mounts, DRM Passive Loudspeakers are perfect for clubs, rental systems, and more. Combine with MX Series Amplifiers* and the SP260 Loudspeaker Processor for a complete Mackie professional system.
High-excursion woofer offers increased bass response, low distortion, and professional reliability to withstand the most demanding applications
- DRM18S is acoustically designed with ample internal volume and precision tuned port sizing to naturally deliver the bass you need with minimal distortion
- Parallel SpeakON inputs
- Road-worthy 18mm plywood construction and internal bracing offers optimal acoustic performance and reliability
- Touring-grade textured cabinet coating
- Powder-coated heavy gauge steel grille
- M20 threaded pole attachment for use with DRM Series loudspeakers and other pole mountable speakers
- Flyable via optional FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S Flyware Kit
- Optional SP260 Loudspeaker Processor provides custom EQ curves and crossovers for your DRM Passive System
- Power handling (continuous/program/peak): 500W / 1000W / 2000W
- 75.7 lb / 34.3 kg
- Powered/Unpowered: Unpowered
- LF Driver Size: 18" subwoofer
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Power Rating: 500W Continuous, 1000W Program
- Total Power: 2000W Peak
- Inputs: SpeakON
- Outputs: SpeakON
- Frequency Range: 33Hz-250hz (-10 dB)
- Frequency Response: 40Hz-250Hz (±3 dB)
- Maximum Peak SPL: 129dB
- Mounting Options: M20 Threaded pole attachment, Flyable via FB100 Fly Bar and FKDRM18S kit (optional)
- Enclosure Material: 18mm Plywood
- Height: 23"
- Width: 23"
- Depth: 31.1"
- Weight: 75.7 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.