M-Audio BX3 BT Bluetooth®-enabled multimedia reference monitors deliver professional sound in an attractive compact design. Engineered for a pristine listening experience with the flexibility to stream music and audio from any Bluetooth® device, BX3 BT monitors have the latest Bluetooth® technology combined with rich studio-quality sound.
- Bluetooth® Connectivity – Easily pair with any Bluetooth-enabled device for wireless streaming
- Black Kevlar® low frequency drivers; 1" natural silk dome tweeters
- New computer-optimized tweeter waveguide for precise imaging
- High-EQ and Low-EQ controls for dialing in the perfect sound
- Enhanced rear ports for extended low-frequency response
- Left/right Active Speaker Position switch for configuring which side has volume control
- Bluetooth, 1/4", 1/8", and RCA inputs for connecting to virtually any audio source
- Front 1/8" AUX input for quick connection of smartphones or other audio sources
- Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex design for deep, rich sound
- Includes 1/8" speaker interconnect cable, 1/8" to 1/8" cable and 1/8" to RCA cable
Amazing Sound, Compact Form
Designed to deliver a great listening experience, M-Audio's BX3 BT monitors provide 120 Watts of amazing sound inside a bold, style-driven compact design that provides the ultimate solution for pro-grade sound. The two-way design features an Acoustically-inert MDF cabinet with bass reflex that provides robust lows through the Black Kevlar® drivers. Plus, enhanced rear ports and computer-optimized natural silk dome tweeters deliver the full spectrum of frequencies needed for any song, movie, or video game to sound big and lifelike!
Connect Your Devices
The BX3 BT's front and rear panel offer all the connections you would need to connect any playback device. The rear panel features 1/4", 1/8", and RCA inputs, while the front panel features 1/8-inch aux input a headphone connection that turns the speakers off for private listening. Very helpful for those late nights in the home office or mixing sessions where you don't want to disturb anyone.
Active Speaker Controls & EQ
M-Audio BX3 BT features controls on the rear panel that let you customize the EQ and active speaker placement. High-EQ and Low-EQ controls enable anyone to add some extra rumble or clarity to their music. The Left/Right Active Speaker Position switch lets you choose which speaker is the Left or Right side. This is very useful if you are left-handed and want the speaker with the front panel volume control on your left side.
MPC Beats Included
The M-Audio BX3 BT comes with a great DAW to get you started with creating music right out of the box with the included MPC Beats. MPC Beats is a DAW that makes it easy and fun to create professional sounding podcasts, music, or pro sounding beat productions on any Mac or PC.
|Frequency Response||80 Hz – 22 kHz|
|Output Power||120 W (total peak), 2 x 25 W (RMS)|
|LF Driver||3.5" / 88.9 mm|
|HF Driver||1" / 25.4 mm; silk dome|
|Audio Inputs||(1) RCA stereo input pair
(2) 1/4" (6.35 mm) TRS inputs
(1) 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo auxiliary input
|Headphone Output||1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo output|
|Interconnection Cable||1/8" (3.5 mm) TRS Bluetooth Range 100' (30.5 m)|
|Power||100–240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 85 W|
|Dimensions||5.5" x 5.7" x 8.2"
(width x depth x height, per speaker)
140 x 145 x 208 mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.