Building on the success of the PCM96, the new PCM96 Surround offers more presets, more configuration options, and more inputs and outputs. The PCM96 Surround gives you industry standard reverbs and effects, with tremendous flexibility.
The PCM96 Surround is avaikgle with either 6 XLR Stereo AES inputs and outputs, or 2 DB25 6-channel analog I/O and 1 DB25 6-channel digital I/O. Both versions also feature MIDI, and Wordclock.
- 2 DB25 6-channel analog I/O and 1 DB25 6-channel digital I/O
- New Parallel Stereo and Sorround configurations
- 50 legendary Lexicon reverbs, delays, and modulation effects
- Lexicon's new Surround Room algorithm, used to generate a vast array of room-related effects for music and post
- New Pitch algorithms
- Over 2200 factory presets, including recognizable classics from Lexicon's immense library of sounds
- 32-bit floating point processing
- Sample rates up to 96kHz
- External BNC Wordclock
- MIDI in, out and thru
- 768 user presets
- Compact Flash for additional storage
Stereo And Surround Reverbs &, Effects
Mono Reverbs &, Effects