When we first experienced QSC's super-powerful and amazingly portable active K-series PA speakers, we were blown away, to say the least. Now, here's your chance to change the way you look at live sound, plug into the 1000-watt KW152 and prepare to be amazed! QSC managed to pack a 2 x 500-watt, Class D power plant into this premium birch enclosure, and very effective onboard DSP lets you get the absolute maximum out of this 15", speaker. You'll love the connection and control options on the KW152's back panel. You'll also love the fact that this loudspeaker is built for the long haul. Plug into the KW152 and you'll be a believer!
If it's power you're after, then this is your loudspeaker. QSC built the KW152 to give you big, clean, room-filling performance, to the tune of 1000 watts. And, thanks to the Class D design, this speaker won't break your back when it's time to set up or tear down! It also puts an array of connection options conveniently at hand. The back panel gives you mic, line, and even RCA inputs plus gain controls, right where you need them. You can even mix up to three audio sources internally and daisy chain to another KW152, via the balanced output.
QSC built DSP right into the KW152, so you get the absolute most out of this speaker's formidable wattage. Intrinsic Correction adjusts time, frequency, and amplitude response to give you amazing performance across all frequencies. Guardrail protection keeps the amplifier safe from overloads and minimizes clipping. Hit the DEEP switch and hear just how big this speaker can sound. This isn't just a series of filters and limiters thrown in to enhance the sound, this DSP makes an already outstanding speaker incredibly efficient and perfect for any room.
You know that a well-made loudspeaker is only as good as the ruggedness of its enclosure. After all, if it can't take the rigors of the road, then what good is it? That's why QSC made the KW152 extremely tough. You get premium-grade Baltic birch cabinet construction, a tough steel grille, cast-aluminum side handles, and even integrated M10 suspension points for flown installation. If you use speaker stands, then you'll definitely appreciate the Tilt-Direct pole-mounting system. This setup actually lets you dial in a downward tilt, so the speakers point at the audience and not at the back wall.
QSC KW152 Active 1000-watt, 15", PA Speaker Features at a Glance:
- K-series performance in a lightweight, birch design
- 1000-watt, Class D power module (2 x 500W)
- Extensive DSP (featuring DEEP and Intrinsic Correction) enhances system performance
- DMT (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures uniform coverage across the entire sound field
- Rugged, texture-painted birch enclosures
- 4-position mic/line gain (full-range models)
- Tour-grade 16-gauge steel grilles
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (full-range models)
Plug into QSC's KW152 active PA speaker and prepare to be blown away!
- Power Configuration:Bi-amped
- LF Driver Size:1 x 15",
- HF Driver Size:1.75",
- LF Driver Power Amp:500W (Class D)
- HF Driver Power Amp:500W (Class D)
- Total Power:1000W
- Inputs:1 x XLR/TRS Combo (Mic/Line), 1 x XLR/TRS Combo (Line), 2 x RCA
- Outputs:2 x XLR (Direct), 1 x XLR (Line)
- Frequency Range:44Hz-20kHz (-10dB)
- Crossover Frequency:2kHz
- Maximum Peak SPL:133dB
- Horizontal Coverage Angle:60 Degrees
- Vertical Coverage Angle:60 Degrees (Axisymmetric)
- Enclosure Material:15mm Birch Plywood
- Mounting Options:Floor, Pole Mount, 11 x M10 Fly Points
- Weight:64 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.