Live Music ∙ Clubs/Venues ∙ DJs/Dance · AV Rental/Event Production
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainers, AV production and clubs/venues applications.
- Very high output with impressive low frequency performance
- 3600 Watt Class D amplifier module
- 18 inch (460 mm) long excursion direct radiating driver
- Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)
- Selectable DEEP™ mode for extremely low frequency extension
- Adjustable crossover and delay
- Scenes for commonly-used applications that can be saved/recalled
- Refined, professional and elegant appearance in any application
- Rugged painted wood enclosure for lasting durability
- Vertical or horizontal deployment (M20 threaded pole receiver for vertical setup)
- Four low-noise, heavy-duty casters
- Optional transport cover, KS-LOC security cover and 35 mm loudspeaker pole accessories available
- 6-Year Warranty with product registration
The KS118 is a very high output active subwoofer producing impressive low frequencies for mobile entertainment, AV production, clubs and performance venues. Featuring an 18-inch direct radiating driver powered by a 3600 Watt Class D amplifier, the KS118 delivers high sound pressure levels with dynamic and musical sound reproduction of very low frequencies.
On-board DSP optimizes and protects system performance as well as offers advanced capabilities such as the ability to array two units in a cardioid arrangement. Highly transportable, the rugged enclosure features comfortable handles and four low noise casters. An M20 threaded pole receptacle accepts a 35 mm pole for easy vertical deployment with full-range loudspeakers.
|LF Transducer||460 mm (18 in), Cone|
|Frequency Response (-6 dB)||41 Hz - 98 Hz|
|Frequency Range (-10 dB)||35 Hz - 111 Hz|
|Nominal Coverage Angle||Omni-directional or cardioid radiation modes (cardioid setup requires min. 2 units)|
|Maximum Rated SPL1||136 dB @ 1 m (peak)|
|Cooling||Low-noise, variable speed fan|
2 × selection buttons
|Indicators||2 × Power LED (front and rear)
Input Signal LED
Limiter active LED
|Connectors||2 × locking XLR/F ¼ inch combo
2 × XLR/M (Loop-thru Output)
1 × locking IEC power connector
|AC Power Input||Universal power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz|
|AC Power Consumption (⅛ power)||100 VAC, 3.6 A / 120 VAC, 3.0 A / 240 VAC, 1.7 A|
|Enclosure||15 mm birch plywood|
|Color||Black (RAL 9011)|
|Grille||16-gauge Black Powder Coated Steel|
|Speaker Dimensions (H×W×D)||640 × 520 × 785 mm
25.2 × 20.5 × 30.9 in
|Carton Dimensions (H×W×D)||572 × 743 × 896 mm
22.5 × 29.3 × 35.3 in
|Net Weight||47 kg / 104 lb (including casters)|
|Shipping Weight||56.5 kg / 124.6 lb|
|Regulatory||CE, WEEE, UL, China RoHS, RoHS II, FCC Class B|
|Included Accessories||4 × Low-Noise, Heavy Duty Casters|
|Optional Accessories||KS118 CVR Transport Cover, KS-LOC Lock-Out Cover
SP-26 and SP-36 Loudspeaker Poles, SP-16X Extension Pole
1 Peak SPL is measured on-axis at 1m, pink noise crest factor 10dB, unweighted Continuous SPL is based on theoretical calculations based upon transducer sensitivity and peak available power (for comparison purpose and in accordance with common industry practice.
All specifications are subject to change without notice.
Due to unprecedented demand, this product may currently be out of stock at some retailers. We continue to replenish supply regularly and are working to fulfill all orders as rapidly as possible. Please check with your dealer for the latest delivery updates.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.