Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2
Take command of your Komplete instrument collection like never before, with the Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 fully weighted keyboard controller. Use the Komplete Kontrol S88's 2 high-res color screens and purpose-built browser to navigate through NI's tag-based preset system, remap parts of the professional-grade, hammer-action keybed to play chords or scales, and even control your DAW right from the transport sectio, it's all there!
Designed for perfect integration with Komplete
When Native Instruments introduced their universal tag-based preset system, the Maschine users here at Sweetwater were absolutely stoked. Now they've extended the same capabilities with their Komplete Kontrol S MK2 series keyboards. Using the Komplete Kontrol S88's intuitive browser controls, not only can you call up any NI instrument in your collection, you can select individual presets, narrowing down your search by descriptive keywords. Once you've loaded your sound, a set of touch-sensitive controls lets you dial in and tweak your tone on the fly via Native Instruments' Native Map, and the Clear View display lets you view the instrument's most important details at a glance.
You'll love playing on this amazing Fatar keybed
There are a few good reasons why keyboardists and keyboard makers love Fatar keybeds like the one in this Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2. In addition to being extremely well built, they feel fantastic, offering enough resistance so that you can really lay into the keys while recovering fast enough for synth-style repeats. Whether you're playing a Drumlab kit or a searing Monark synth lead, these keys won't let you down. For unfettered freedom of ex
Advanced control options enhance your workflow
There are several additional functions onboard the Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 that make playing virtual instruments and writing music even more fun and productive. For instance, you can play chords with single keys or map key ranges to different scales, and the onboard arpeggiator goes far beyond typical arpeggiation, offering you creative new ways to come up with melodies. And to make controlling your DAW of choice simpler, Native Instruments gave the Komplete Kontrol S88 a full set of transport controls.
Includes Komplete Select software bundle
Komplete Kontrol S-Series keyboards include Komplete Select, a premium collection of instruments and effects. Includes Massive, Monark, Reaktor 6 Factory Selection, Reaktor Blocks Wired, Reaktor Prism, Retro Machines Mk2, Drumlab, Kontakt 5 Factory Selection, West Africa, The Gentleman, Scarbee Mark I, Vintage Organs, Replika, and Solid Bus Comp. Komplete Kontrol, Kontakt 5 Player, and Reaktor 6 Player are also included. Komplete Select is provided as a download after hardware registration.
Komplete Kontrol: NKS and more
The Komplete Kontrol S MK2 keyboard series supports the Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) plug-in format, with VST compatibility and parameter customization options. The NKS plug-in format invites third-party plug-in developers to include support for Native Map, Light Guide, and Smart Play functions right into their virtual instrument. You can also load VST instruments, taking advantage of Komplete Kontrol's browsing, custom tagging, and personalized parameter mapping for all of your favorite soft synths. And with the new parameter customization control panel, NKS makes it easy to create your own instrument mappings to get ideal hands-on control of your virtual instruments.
Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S88 MK2 Controller Keyboard Features:
- Powerful integration with Komplete Select
- Professional-grade Fatar 88-note weighted hammer-action keybed with aftertouch
- NEW 2 high-res color screens for browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- NEW Ergonomic pitch and mod wheels, plus touch strip for ex
- NEW 4-directional push encoder for one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- MIDI I/O
- NEW USB 2.0 bus powered
- Pre-mapped control of KOMPLETE instruments and Native Kontrol Standard (NKS) instruments from top manufacturers
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing lets you find sounds quickly and hear instant previews
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key highlight drum cells, key switches, chords, scales, and more
- Smart Play: See scales and modes on the Light Guide, play chord progressions and arpeggios with single keys, or map any scale to white keys only
- Deep integration with MASCHINE software and hardware
- Two assignable pedal inputs
- Includes Komplete Select VI bundle
- Type: Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys: 88
- Type of Keys: Fully-weighted, Fatar Keybed
- Velocity Sensitive: Yes
- Aftertouch: Yes
- Other Controllers: Pitchbend, Mod Wheel, Touch Strip Controller
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4 (sustain/ex
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Computer Connectivity: USB
- Software: Komplete 12 Select
- Format: NKS, VSTi, VST
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC: Intel Core 2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 X2 or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:MacOS 10.12 or later
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 10 (with latest update) or later
- Power Supply: USB bus powered / AC adapter power supply
- Height: 4.5
- Width: 54.7
- Depth: 13.6
- Weight: 29.1 lbs.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.