KeyLab Essential is an intuitive, powerful, carefully crafted controller keyboard that's easy to master.
Music is at the heart of this controller. Every aspect of KeyLab Essential has been carefully chosen to give you the best possible experience when creating and performing. From the responsive keyboard to the intelligently assigned knobs and faders, you'll feel like everything you touch turns to gold. KeyLab Essential makes navigating your track a breeze thanks to the dedicated DAW Command Center, and makes browsing your presets an exciting, inspiring experience.
KeyLab Essential helps you keep your eye on the target. Spend less time with a keyboard and mouse, and more time creating, performing, and playing.
Performance controls - Bend your notes, modulate your sounds and transpose your keyboard by semitones or full octaves.
Chord play - Quickly create full arrangements with intelligent chord feature.
Midi channel select - Quickly change MIDI channels with dedicated control.
Performance pads - Dual-purpose dynamic, back-lit pads also let you select your favorite mapping options.
DAW command center - Take control of your recording software thanks to the MCU/HUI protocol.
Screen and Analog Lab remote - Read the right info when you need it thanks the twin-line LCD screen and browse your Analog Lab presets directly on your keyboard.
Pre-mapped knobs and faders - Adjust the panning and level of the tracks in your DAW, and the essential parameters of the Arturia virtual instruments.
49 note Keyboard - Durable, velocity-sensitive keys will capture every nuance of your performance.
MIDI out - Control any MIDI-compatible synths, outboard, and modular gear.
Sustain pedal input - Push forward the expressivity of your keyboard play with a sustain pedal. The polarity can be inverted to comply with all types of pedals.
USB connectivity - Bus-powered, class-compliant, and powered through usb.
Optional DC power - Power KeyLab Essential without connecting to a computer.
49 x keys with velocity and aftertouch
1 x clickable encoder
9 x encoders
9 x 1.2", / 30.0 mm sliders
4 x command switches
1 x pitch bend wheel
1 x mod wheel
6 x transport switches
8 x touch and pressure-sensitive pads
1 x 5-pin DIN MIDI out
1 x USB Type-B
1 x 1/4", / 6.35 mm sustain pedal input
Twin-line LCD screen
- Includes Analog Lab software with 5000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- 49 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 x 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
Perfect Analog Lab 2 integration
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 5000 TAE powered preset sounds from Arturia's award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D - Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One*
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.