Are you in the market for a universal microphone holder suitable for many applications? Check out the black K&M 240/5 Microphone Holder, a stable universal mic holder that can attach to flat surfaces (0 to 2.1") or round tubes (.2 to 1.9"). The microphone can be mounted vertically or at a 90° angle. Additionally, the hexagonal rod can also be attached horizontally or vertically to the table clamp.
The stable metal construction features high-quality plastic inserts, which not only guarantee a secure and strong hold, but prevents damage to the attachment surface. The cleverly shaped clamping parts allow the clamp to be used on smooth surfaces and round-shaped tubes.
- Universal microphone holder for various applications, to be fixed on flat surfaces (0 to 2.1") as well as on round tubes (ø 0.2 to 1.9")
- Safe and powerful clamping
- Ergonomic knurled handle
- Sturdy metal housing with high-quality plastic inserts include anti-slip pads to protect the surfaces
- The 90° angled microphone with support rod offers many positioning possibilities
- Light and yet solid as well as easy to transport
- Works in Various Applications
- Fix to Flat Surfaces or Round Tubes
- Safe and Powerful Clamping
- Ergonomic Knurled Handle
- Sturdy Metal Housing
- Plastic Inserts with Anti-Slip Pads
- 90° Angled Support Rod
- Easily Transported
- Includes 5/8" Adapter
Material of Construction Rod: Powder Coated Steel, Nickel-Plated
Housing, Knurled Washer: Powder Coated Aluminum
Clamping Elements, Trays: PA, Rubber Punch
Load Holds Microphones Thread 3/8" with 5/8" Adapter Clamp Range Plate: 0 x 2.1" / 0 x 5.3 cm
Tube: 0.2 x 1.9" / 0.6 x 4.8 cm
Dimensions Rod: 11.8 x 3.1" / 30 x 8 cm
Clamp: 3.7 x 3 x 1.3" / 9.5 x 7.5 x 3.2 cm
Weight 1 lb / 0.5 kgPackaging Info Package Weight 0.97 lb Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 12.9 x 4.25 x 1.55"
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.