The Tubosound iQ8 is a 2,500 Watt (peak) powered two way full range loudspeaker with digital networking designed for a wide range of portable PA and fixed installation applications. It consists of a 8", low frequency driver utilising a low mass voice coil for improved transient response, and a titanium dome 1", high frequency compression driver with a pure aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction.
As with all Turbosound powered loudspeakers, the iQ8 features a very efficient and lightweight two channel Klark Teknik Class-D power amplifier which provides 2,500 Watts of peak power. A high degree of control over the loudspeaker system's performance is provided by the highly sophisticated Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing which offers dynamic EQ for impressive full range response at low volume levels, and transparent limiting to ensure the utmost clarity at high output levels, and the assurance of long term reliability. Highly advanced DSP speaker modeling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers.
The loudspeaker's rear panel amplifier module carries a fully featured user interface consisting of an LCD display and rotary encoder providing intuitive access to level, EQ, and pre-set frequency contours that optimise response for pole or stand mounted front of house, or floor monitor use. In addition to the balanced combination TRS/XLR inputs, balanced XLR outputs for each of the two independent channels, and a Mix Out XLR connector, the iQ8 features a mic/line switch and level control with signal present LED on each channel. It is equipped with proprietary ULTRANET technology, using CAT5 cables to transmit pristine quality multi-channel audio signals and other information between ULTRANET enabled products such as digital mixers and personal monitor systems. The USB port provides remote access to the onboard DSP via Windows or Mac Computer.
Mains power is connected via a locking Neutrik powerCON connector with additional auxilliary mains output to power further iQ series loudspeakers. The iQ8 is fitted with a dual angle pole mount socket, allowing it to be pole mounted straight on or raised higher and angled downwards to optimise audience coverage. The lightweight fiberglass reinforced composite enclosure is fitted with a rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille and multiple internal rigging points for permanent installations.
Turbosound iQ8 Features:
- 2-way full range loudspeaker for portable PA and installation applications
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- Speaker modelling includes accurate models of industry standard speakers
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- 8", low frequency driver with low mass voice coil for improved transient response
- Titanium dome 1", compression driver with pure aluminium voice coil for extended high frequency reproduction
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- USB remote control via Windows or Mac Computer
- Lightweight fiberglass reinforced composite enclosure
- Rugged powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Dual angle pole mount for accurate audience coverage
- Multiple internal rigging points for installation applications
- Mains input and link output on Neutrik powerCON connectors
- 3-Year Warranty Program from Turbosound
- Designed and engineered in England
Turbosound iQ8 Specifications:
- Dimensions (HxWxD): 18.0", x 11.0", x 11.0", (456.9mm x 279.4mm x 279.4mm)
- Net Weight: 31.7 lbs (14.4 kg)
- Components: 1 x 8", (203mm) LF driver, 1 x 1", (25 mm) HF compression driver
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz - 18 kHz +/- 3 dB, 55 Hz - 20 kHz +/- 10 dB
- Calculated Max SPL: 124 dB peak
- Construction: Fiberglass reinforced composite enclosure. Integral dual angle pole mount socket
- Grille: Powder coated perforated steel mesh
- Amplifier Type: Class-D
- Connectors: 2 x Jack/XLR input, 2 x XLR output, XLR Mix Output, Neutrik powerCON mains in and mains link, USB, ULTRANET In and Thru
- Controls: Gain (per channel)
- Indicators: Signal, peak, LCD panel
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.