JBL PRX412M is a portable, twelve-inch, two-way speaker system designed for either main sound reinforcement or monitoring applications.
- 90x50 degree coverage for even and smooth response on and off axis
- Dual-angle pole socket for applications requiring tripod mounting
- Heavy Duty 16 gauge protective screen backed steel grille
- Tough DuraFlex enclosure finish
- Utilizes twelve M10 suspension points for safe deployment in light duty installations.
- SonicGuard protects the high frequency driver from excess power without interrupting the performance.
- Speech reinforcement
- Live performance stage monitoring
- Reinforcement of vocal and acoustic music
- High-performance satellite speaker for use with subwoofers
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 50 Hz- 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+3 dB) 62 Hz -19 kHz
- Coverage Pattern 90 degree x 50 degree nominal
- System Sensitivity 95 dB SPL (1w@1m)
- Power Rating, Pink Noise 300 W / 600 W / 1200 W (Continuous/Program/Peak)
- Rated Maximum SPL 126 dB SPL peak
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Dimensions (H x W x D) 574 mm x 353 mm x 399 mm (22.6 in x 13.9 in x 15.7 in)
- Net Weight 16 kg (35 kgs.)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.