- High peak output power with up to 1600 watts from the GXD 4 and a whopping 4500 Watts from the GXD 8.
- Power levels matched to the most popular loudspeakers and optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4&Omega, and 8&Omega, speaker systems.
- Class D output stage with a universal power supply for high performance and efficiency.
- Extensive and powerful loudspeaker processing built in. Includes high and low-pass filters, 4-band parameteric EQ, limiting, and delay.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for GXD processing amplifiers:
- Large LCD display simplifies amplifier setup and indicates amp status.
- Inputs: Parallel XLR and 1/4-inchTRS connectors for compatibility with any source while providing convenient loop-thru capability.
- Precision rotary encoders for gain and DSP parameter control.
- Outputs: Professional binding post and NL4 connectors (compatible with NL2) provide for mono and bi-amp speaker connections.
- Digital limiting automatically protects the amplifier from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive.
- Adjustable speaker protection to match your loudspeaker&rsquo,s power and impedance.
- Front panel LEDs indicate signal presence, input overload, and amplifier clipping.
|8&Omega, dynamic, both channels driven||600 watts per channel||1500 watts per channel|
|4&Omega, dynamic, both channels driven||800 watts per channel||2250 watts per channel|
|8&Omega, continuous, both channels driven||400 watts per channel||800 watts per channel|
|4&Omega, continuous, both channels driven||600 watts per channel||1200 watts per channel|
1 kHz at full rated power
|<, 1% THD|
|Signal to Noise
(A weighted, 20 Hz&ndash,20 kHz)
|Input Sensitivity||1.2 Vrms, 3.9 Vrms|
|Maximum Voltage Gain||33.5 dB||36.5 dB|
|Output Circuitry||Class D|
|Power Requirements||1/8 power at 4&Omega,|
|- 100 V AC||3.4 A||6.2 A|
|- 120 V AC||2.9 A||5.6 A|
|- 230 V AC||1.6 A||3.2 A|
(20 Hz&ndash,20 kHz)
|+0.7 dB, -0.8 dB|
|Dynamic Headroom (4&Omega,)||1.25 dB||2.73 dB|
|Damping Factor (8&Omega,)||100|
|Input Impedance||20 k&Omega, (balanced), 10 k&Omega, (unbalanced)|
|Maximum Input Level||+23.5 dBu|
|3-pin XLR/F / 1/4-inchTRS, balanced|
|NL4, binding posts
- Channel A on 1+, 1-, Channel B on 2+, 2-
-Channel B on 1+, 1-
|Amplifier and Load Protection||Short circuit, open circuit, thermal, RF protection
Load protected against DC faults
|Front Panel Controls and Indicators||2 ×, Rotary Encoders
3 ×, Operational buttons (HOME, ENTER, EXIT)
2 ×, Green Signal LEDs indicate signal presence
2 ×, Red A/D Clip LEDs indicate input over-drive and/or amplifier current clipping
Blue Power LED ring indicates AC on
2.12-inch×, 1.0-inch, 256 ×, 128 pixel LCD
|DSP Functions||High-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
adjustable frequency 20 Hz to 4 kHz
Low-pass filter, 4th-order Linkwitz-Riley,
adjustable frequency 60 Hz to 4 kHz
4-band parametric EQ with variable frequency, gain, and bandwidth
Peak limiter with power, agressiveness, and impedance selection
Delay 50 msec max.
|Dimensions (HWD)||3.5-inch(2 RU) ×, 19-inch×, 10.2-inch(89 mm ×, 483 mm ×, 259 mm)|
|Weight (Net)||11.3 lb (5.1 kg)||13.2 lb (6.0 kg)|
|Weight - Shipping||15.4 lb (7.0 kg)||17.3 lb (7.8 kg)|
|Agency Approvals||UL, CE, RoHS/WEEE compliant|
|Carton and Contents||Power cable and quick start guide|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.