Where Will You Go?
Samson's Go Mic Mobile is the world's first professional wireless microphone system for smartphones, allowing mobile filmmakers/journalists to capture incredible audio anywhere. Go Mic Mobileconnects directly to iOS and Android* devices so can you start filming with high-quality audio almost immediately.
Go Mic MobileLavalier Wireless System
In addition to the Go Mic Mobile (GMM) Receiver, the uniquely configured Go Mic Mobile Lavalier Wireless System featuresSamson's PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter and LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone for up to 100' of uncompressed digital wireless operation.
The low latency transmission to your mobile device eliminates any sync issues, so you can capture, edit and share videos right from your smartphone. An additional transmitter can be added to the system for dual-channel operation.
The system also includes a Lighting cable to connect to iPhone/iOS devices, USB Micro B and USB-C cables to connect to Android devices and an 1/8" (3.5mm) cable to connect to any analog audio input, as well as a varity of receiver mounting accessories (bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4"20 adapter, shoe mount adapter).
- 2.4GHz digital wireless system
- Low latency audio transmission with no video sync issues
- Dual-channel receiver mounts directly to smartphones, tablets, digital cameras and tripods via included bracket arms, hook-and-loop fasteners, 1/4" adapter, shoe mount adapter
- Plugs directly into iPhone and other iOS devices via included Lightning cable
- Plugs directly into Android devices via USB Micro or USB-C cables (both included)
- Receiver offers up to 13 hours of battery life via rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Switchable 1/8" headphone/line and USB audio outputs with volume control
- PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter with LM8 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- Transmitter offers up to 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries
- Up to 100' operating range (line-of-sight)
- 1/8" (3.5mm) audio cable, USB charge cable and power adapter also included
Go Mic Mobile Wireless System
- Working Range: 100' (30m) line-of-sight
- Working Frequency: 2.406~2.478GHz
- Frequency Response: 10Hz¬22kHz
- Operating Temperature: -10~+50
- Signal To Noise: 90dB (A) mic at minimum gain, 78dB (A) mic at maximum gain
- Max. Analog Audio Output Level: +6 dBu, =4.4 Vpp, =70 mW per side into 32
- USB Audio Sample Rate: 48kHz
- USB Audio Support: Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Android, Linux
- Battery Life: 7-13 hours depending on use
- Power: Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC 500mA
PXD2 Beltpack Transmitter
- Input Connector: Mini XLR (P3)
- RF Power: <,10 mW EIRP
- Power Requirements: Two AA (LR6) alkaline batteries
- Battery Life: 20 hours
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.