- Single touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized fader
- Large, 360° button encoder
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next/Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- macOS®- / Windows®-compatible with native Studio One® support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop (footswitch not included)
- USB 2.0 connectivity
We've incorporated elements from the award-winning FaderPort 8 into our new and improved FaderPort. Rather than forcing you to revise your mixing method, the FaderPort augments the way you currently mix. You still use your faithful keyboard and mouse for things they do well, and the FaderPort handles what you really want to get your fingers on: your mix. This is DAW control the way you always hoped it could be!
One-button access to key functions.*
The FaderPort's unique Session Navigator provides easy access to eight mission-critical functions for maximum flexibility. Use the large encoder button and companion buttons to edit and mix with greater efficiency and speed. Scroll through your timeline, using the encoder, or work measure by measure with the arrow buttons; zoom in and out on the timeline with the encoder and make your tracks larger or smaller with the arrow buttons; navigate and drop markers; and maintain constant control of your main level. Once you start using the Session Navigator, you’ll wonder how you mixed without it.
Universal compatibility. Integrated with Ableton Live.
While compatible with most third-party software, FaderPort offers deeper integration with Ableton Live (version 10.1.5 and later). Navigate clips and scenes, change track volume and panning, and switch between Session and Arranger views — the FaderPort will help you work faster than ever. Even better: If you purchase a FaderPort after January 18, 2020, a free copy of Ableton® Live Lite will be dropped in your My.PreSonus account.
FaderPort’s streamlined workflow and support for the Mackie Control and HUI protocols also make it fast and easy to control Logic Pro X, Cubase, Pro Tools, and more. No driver installation is necessary; just plug the control surface into a USB port and take command of your mix.
Built for Studio One.
The optimized PRESONUS STUDIO ONE mode will revolutionize your workflow in PreSonus' award-winning DAW (Studio One Artist included). Use the Session Navigator to quickly move and nudge events in the Arranger window. The unique Link function allows you to instantly control any parameter beneath your mouse with the large encoder. Control link lets you customize your function buttons and much more. You’ll be amazed at how much faster you can work.
An amazingly fast, efficient studio workflow awaits you!
With the compact, easy-to-use FaderPort, you’ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow and the most session control you’ve ever experienced. But don’t just take our word for it; visit your favorite PreSonus dealer and try the FaderPort for yourself!
Apple Silicon, iOS, and iPadOS compatibility—standard.
The PreSonus FaderPort is natively compatible with Apple Silicon-based Mac computers*, as well as iOS and iPadOS devices, including iPad Pro, iPad, iPad Air, iPad Mini, iPod Touch, and iPhone. Because it's USB class-compliant, there are no special drivers or applications to download and install. You'll be able to produce on the go—everything from podcasts to folk rock to trap—wherever sound takes you.
Computer system requirements:
Below are the minimum computer-system requirements for use for FaderPort®.
- macOS version 10.13 or later
- 200 MB storage space for Universal Control (required for firmware updates)
- Available USB port
- Windows 10 or later (64-Bit Only)
- 200 MB storage space for Universal Control (required for firmware updates and low-latency ASIO support)
- Available USB port
The above are the hardware system requirements for this product.
DAW software and Operating System requirements vary.
PreSonus® FaderPort has been tested and approved to work with the following software:
- Native Mode
- PreSonus Studio One® 3.5.6 with extension*** or Studio One 4.0.1 or later
- HUI Emulation
- Supported by Pro Tools 12 and higher
- Mackie Universal Control Emulation**
- Supported by Logic, Cubase, Nuendo, and Ableton
* A firmware update is currently required for full functionality. Please download and install the latest version of Universal Control and run the firmware updater when prompted. See the FaderPort Owner's Manual for instructions.
** Users of third-party DAWs not listed that support the Mackie Control protocol, such as Reason, Bitwig Studio, and Reaper, should contact their DAW vendor for support.
*** For more information, please see https://support.presonus.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005017651-How-do-I-use-new-FaderPort-with-Studio-One-3-5-6-.
As a commitment to constant improvement, PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc., reserves the right to change any specification stated herein, at any time, without notification.
Input / Output
|1 USB 2.0 port|
|1 Footswitch jack for hands-free stop/start|
|1 100 mm long-throw, touch-sensitive, motorized fader|
|Dual-servo motorized drive belt system for fast and quiet operation|
|Ultra-smooth feel and lightning fast|
|Resolution: 10-bit, 1,024 steps|
Buttons and Knobs
|General Controls||360° button encoder, Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Click On/Off, 4 Function buttons, Parameter Link, Bypass Plug-ins|
|Channel Controls||Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm|
|Automation Controls||Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off|
|Transport||Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop, Return to Zero (Functionality varies slightly, depending on the DAW.)|
|Navigation||Track Scroll, Timeline Scroll, Horizontal Zoom, Vertical Zoom, Drop Marker, Pre/Next Marker, Prev/Next Event, Scrub, Nudge|
|Motorized fader requires 12 VDC, 1.2A external power supply (factory configured, included)|
|Height||1.8” (45 mm)|
|Depth||5.5” (140 mm)|
|Width||9” (230 mm)|
|Weight||1.5 lb. (0.68 kg)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.