Although a keyboard and mouse are tried-and-true DAW-control devices, they´re far more effective when used in tandem with the FaderPort 16's precise tactile control over mix and automation functions. A superior solution for anyone who mixes in the box, only the FaderPort 16 provides 16 100 mm touch-sensitive, motorized faders and 89 buttons covering 104 different functions, all in a compact chassis that easily sits on any desk. Quickly zoom in on audio files for editing, modify plug-in parameters, manage aux mixe's and, of course, control track levels with the touch of a finger. With the FaderPort 16, you'´ll enjoy the fastest, most efficient workflow you've ever experienced.
- 16 touch-sensitive, 100 mm long-throw, motorized faders
- 16 Scribble Strip displays
- Complete recording-transport controls: Play, Stop, Fast Forward, Rewind, Record, Loop
- Drop Marker, Next/Prev Marker, Next / Prev Event
- General session controls: Undo/Redo, Arm All, Solo/Mute Clear, Track Management, Click On/Off
- Session Navigator provides quick control over Track Scrolling, Channel Banking, Timeline Scrolling, and much more
- Channel Controls: Level, Pan, Solo, Mute, Rec Arm
- Automation Controls: Touch, Latch, Trim, Write, Read, Off
- Optional Fader functionality: Plug-in edit, bus sends, pan
- Mac / Windows compatible with native Studio One support and HUI and Mackie Control Universal emulation
- Footswitch input for hands-free start/stop
- USB 2.0 connectivity
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.